08 – 12 October 2018 | IDR 9.250.000 at Jakarta
03 – 07 December 2018 | IDR 9.250.000 at Jakarta
Description PMX Program
PMX workshop offers hands-on and full–of-exercise sessions by exploring Project Management Institute’s latest edition of Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and the use of MS Project in managing project schedule. Participants will learn the common good practice in project management and directly practice to develop, monitor, and control their project schedule using MS Project application.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing project.
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM® or PMP®
- Be able to use MS Project to develop, monitor, and control their project schedule and resources.
CONTENT PMX PROGRAM
- 5 (Five) days of Project Management knowledge based on PMBOK® Guide with hands-on exercises and simulation of using MS Project application.
- 12 months of system access with more than 1,000 question bank.
Outline PMX Program
- Introduction to PM
- Org. Influences
- Project Life Cycle
- PM Processes & Knowledge Areas
- Project Initiating
- Project Planning I
- Integration – Stakeholder – Scope
- Project Planning II
- Project Planning III
- Risk – Procurement
- Project Executing
- Project Monitoring & Controlling
- Project Closing
- Agile PM Overview
- System Introduction
- Introduction to MS Project
- MS Project features &
- Project schedule development
- Schedule Monitoring & Control
- Resource Management
- Case Studies
- 1 Year system access
- PMP® Exam Exercises
- PMP´Exam Mock Up Simulation
- Training material repository,
- discussions, etc.
Who Should Join?
- All Project Managers/Leaders, Team Members
- All project managers/leaders and team members who want to comprehensively be able to manage the project, combined with MS Project application.
- All Managers/ Professionals
- All professionals who are involved in projects. From various backgrounds & industries i.e.: HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Procurement, FMCG, Insurance, Telco, etc.
PMX Program (Project Management Extensive Program)