3 – 6 Maret 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Yogyakarta
7 – 10 April 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Jakarta
26 – 29 Mei 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Bandung
2 – 5 June 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Bogor
OBJECTIVES TRAINING GAS CONDITIONING AND PROCESSING :
After participate in gas conditioning and processing course, the participants will be able and capable to :
- Understand the basic concept of gas handling processes and operation, and how to operate this technology in field application.
- Diagnostic of gas reservoir performance under actual drive mechanism and future performance with current handling processes.
- Analyze the production potential of reservoir under with actual handling system processes and to plan the better development processes according to reservoir capacity.
- Understand the fundamentals of microscopic and macroscopic aspects and phenomena of gas handling processes and operation.
- No specified (Operator/ Sr. Operator/Engineer or Non Engineer)
COURSE OUT-LINE TRAINING GAS CONDITIONING AND PROCESSING:
Introduction to Gas Process and Operation
- Gas Properties
- Ideal gas
- Real Gas
- Gas Formation Volume Factor
- Gas Compressibility
- Gas-Water System
- Gas-Condensate System
- Gas Reservoir Performance
- Reservoir Gas Flow
- Gas Reserves
- Well Completion Effect
- Tight Gas Well
- Gas Well Testing
- Gas Piping System
- Basic Flow Equation
- Flow in Wells and Flow in Pipelines
- Effect of Liquids
- Use of Pressure Traverse Curve
- Liquid Removal from Gas Wells
- Gas Compression
- Type of Compressors
- Compressor Design
- Centrifugal Compressor
Total System Analysis
- Tubing and Flow Line Effect
- Separator Pressure Effect
- Compressor Selection
- Orifice Metering
- Metering System Design
- Other Metering Methods
Gas Condensate Reservoir
- Well Testing and Sampling
- Gas Cycling
Field Operation Problems
- Pressure Cumulative Production Plot
- Hydrate Formation
- Sour Gas Production
- Corrosion Control With Inhibitors
- Sulfur Deposition
- Field treatment of Natural Gas
- Gas Plant Operation
- Gas Dehydration
- Gas Sweetening
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and got his Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France . The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Flu id Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our artner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bandung, 27 – 30 Januari 2015
- Bogor, 3 – 6 February 2015
- Yogyakarta, 3 – 6 Maret 2015
- Jakarta, 7 – 10 April 2015
- Bandung, 26 – 29 Mei 2015
- Bogor, 2 – 5 June 2015
- Yogyakarta, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Jakarta, 25 – 28 Agustus 2015
- Bandung, 15 – 18 September 2015
- Bogor, 6 – 9 Oktober 2015
- Yogyakarta, 24 – 27 November 2015
- Jakarta, 1 – 4 Desember 2015
IDR 9.750.000,- /Participant Non residential. Fir send 3 participant from the same company
Gas conditioning and processing training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)