26 – 29 Januari 2015 | Rp 9.900.000,-/participant di Bogor
16 – 19 November 2015 | Rp 9.900.000,-/participant di Bogor
14 – 17 Desember 2015 | Rp 9.900.000,-/participant di Yogyakarta
Designed for Training Gas Handling, Conditioning and Processing
- Anyone who needs to understand gas handling, conditioning and processing from purification to liquefaction, especially in relations to his or her area of responsibility, in an integrated gas surface production facility and gas plant.
- Technicians, field operators and engineers of any discipline.
- Onshore / offshore production facility operators.
- Amine sweetening and glycol dehydration operators.
- Gas processing plant and gas liquefaction operators.
- Beginners who interested in.
Course Prerequisites Gas Handling, Conditioning and Processing
None. No previous training in gas plant operation is required. However, to gain the most from this course, a basic understanding of physics, chemistry and basic unit operations will be helpful.
Description Training Gas Handling, Conditioning and Processing
- This course focuses on gas handling, conditioning and processing in an integrated plant from purification to liquefaction. Review on general natural gas processing will be given in detail. Active participation is encouraged through case studies and examples especially on the process scheme at participant’s field.
- Basic principle of each process and the related equipment will be discussed.
Course Contents Gas Handling, Conditioning and Processing
- Natural gas industry and the natural gas plant operations.
- Review of oil & gas surface production facility and operations.
- Near-well upstream separation of gas, condensate, oil and water.
- Specification of gas plant product.
- Limitation of contaminants in natural gas.
- Condensate stabilization and treatment.
- Gas handling, conditioning and processing.
- Removal of acid gases, water and mercury.
- NGL recovery, fractionation and treatment.
- Gas-to-liquids fuel process.
- Acid gas treatment and re-injection.
- Gas sweetening with amine or molecular sieve.
- Gas dehydration with glycol or molecular sieve.
- Acid gas processing into sulfur or incineration.
- NGL recovery to dry gas.
- Turbo-expander and demethanizer.
- NGL fractionation process.
- Deethanizer, depropanizer and debutanizer
- NGL sweetening and NGL dehydration processes.
- Refrigeration system.
- Low temperature separation system.
- Fractionation system.
- Process heater equipment.
- Tray tower absorber.
- Pumps and compressors.
- Review of metallic materials used and the corrosion problem commonly happen.
- Equipment and piping deterioration by H2S, CO2, and acidic corrosive components.
- Examples and case studies of equipment damage and pipeline leakage caused by corrosion.
- Method and materials use to control the corrosiveness of rich glycol solution.
- Method and materials use to control the corrosiveness of rich amine solution.
- Safety measures in gas conditioning and processing plant.
- Anticipating fire, explosion and gas poisoning.
This course is designed for four days. It is possible to tailor for specific goal, upon request.
Training Method and Materials
The training will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion. Course materials will be handed out by organizer.
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad & Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Bandung Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation and maintenance and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Registration Fee (EXcluced 10% tax)
- Rp. 9.900.000,-/participant
- Rp. 9.500.000,-/participant for more than 3 (three) participants from 1 (one) Company.
- Rp. 9.000.000,-/participant for more than 5 (five) participants from 1 (one) Company.
- Four-day registration fee for all training sessions
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality training kits
- Convenient training facility
- Certifícate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, October 8, 2012 entitles the registrant have to pay 50% from total payment.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.
Gas Handling, Conditioning and Processing