May 20 – 22, 2014 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person at Bandung
COURSE OBJECTIVES Oil and Gas Handling Facilities
After participate in this course, the participants will be able and capable to :
- Understand the basic concept of oil and gas handling processes and facilities, and how to operate this technology in field application.
- Diagnostic of oil and gas reservoir performance under actual drive mechanism and future performance with current handling processes.
- Analyze the production potential of reservoir under with actual handling system processes and to plan the better development processes according to reservoir capacity.
- Understand the fundamentals of microscopic and macroscopic aspects and phenomena of oil and gas handling processes.
COURSE AUDIENCE Oil and Gas Handling Facilities
No specified (Operator/Sr. Operator/Engineer or Non Engineer)
COURSE OUT-LINE Oil and Gas Handling Facilities
1. Gas Handling Facilities
- Introduction to Gas Handling and Facilities
- Gas Properties
- Ideal gas
- Real Gas
- Gas Formation Volume Factor
- Gas Compressibility
- Gas-Water System
- Gas-Condensate System
- Gas Reservoir Performance
- Reservoir Gas Flow
- Gas Reserves
- Well Completion Effect
- Tight Gas Well
- Gas Well Testing
- Gas Piping System
- Basic Flow Equation
- Flow in Wells and Flow in Pipelines
- Effect of Liquids
- Use of Pressure Traverse Curve
- Liquid Removal from Gas Wells
- Gas Compression
- Type of Compressors
- Compressor Design
- Centrifugal Compressor
- Total System Analysis
- Tubing and Flow Line Effect
- Separator Pressure Effect
- Compressor Selection
- Flow Measuring
- Orifice Metering
- Metering System Design
- Other Metering Methods
- Gas Condensate Reservoir
- Well Testing and Sampling
- Gas Cycling
- Field Operation Problems
- Pressure Cumulative Production Plot
- Hydrate Formation
- Sour Gas Production
- Corrosion Control With Inhibitors
- Sulfur Deposition
- Gas Processing
- Field treatment of Natural Gas
- Gas Plant Operation
- Gas Dehydration
- Gas Sweetening
2. Oil Handling Facilities
- Oil Well Surface Production Equipment and Operation
- Oil Well Equipment
- Oil Well Production Operation
- Well Automatic Safety Device
- Oil Gathering System. Manifold and Flowline
- Oil Gathering System
- Maniflod System
- Flow line Sizing and Design
- Crude Oil and Gas Separation
- Separator and Principle of Separation
- Design of Separator
- Oil Dehydration
- Principles of Measurement
- Introduction to Measurement
- Crude Oil Measurement
- Gas Measurement
- Well Test
- Responsibility for Test
- Preparation for Test
- Types of Well Test
- Equipment and Procedures
- Accuracy of Fluid Measurement
- Problem in Testing
- Type of Test
COURSE INSTRUCTOR Oil and Gas Handling Facilities
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and got his Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France . The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Flu id Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
Course Facilities Oil and Gas Handling Facilities
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)