06 – 08 April 2020 | Rp 7.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
11 – 13 Mei 2020 | Rp 7.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
03 – 05 Juni 2020 | Rp 7.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
PETROLEUM GEOLOGY, GEOPHYSISCS & PETROLEUM ENGINEERING FOR NON ENGINEER COURSE DESCRIPTION
The course summarizes the different disciplines in geosciences in a systematic approach, starting from large scale earth systems and reaching into details of an oil and gas reservoir. Fundamentals of geology with a focus on sediments and reservoir rocks will be covered as well as tools and techniques for reservoir exploration and characterization. The course will demonstrate how to combine all relevant information to find a drilling location and how to answer one of the most important questions in the oil business – how much oil or gas can be produced from a reservoir. The various concepts will be illustrated by practical examples. Participants will gain a better understanding of the geosciences framework, the basic tools and the link between geosciences and engineering disciplines. This course will provide an excellent overview of the limits and benefits of modern seismic techniques, including the relationship between well logs and seismic traces. The session will emphasize a number of examples. The definition and utilization of seismic resolution and its role in establishing estimates of reserves in thin pay zones will be discussed in detail. This introductory course provides the participants with a basic overview of the oil and gas industry. It presents the main aspects of the industry with focusing on the origin of fossil fuels, exploration, drilling, development, production and of oil and gas reserves. The course addresses some of the theoretical and practical issues of the oil & its origin & make-up. It addresses reservoir appraisal, field development options and optimization, supported by numerous examples.
PETROLEUM GEOLOGY, GEOPHYSISCS & PETROLEUM ENGINEERING FOR NON ENGINEER TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- The earth as a dynamic system:
- Basic principles and processes rocks,
- Rock types,
- Geological classification Sedimentary rocks,
- Properties and importance as reservoir rocks from the sediment to the sedimentary
- Hydrocarbon reservoirs petroleum geology:
- Generation and properties of hydrocarbons,
- Migration, accumulation,
- Reservoir system components,
- Types of reservoir drives,
- Reservoir rocks: clastic and carbonate rocks,
- Basic reservoir properties: porosity, saturation, permeability and capillary pressure.
- Exploration methods and tools Geophysical methods:
- Seismic exploration, borehole seismic, other important methods and surveys.
- Well logging and formation evaluation: principles, logging methods, principles of formation evaluation, MWD and LWD, production logging.
- Integration of results from seismic, logging, core analysis, geology and other.
- Course Objectives and Historical Background
- Seismic Fundamentals
- The Seismic Signal and its Significance
- Seismic Simulation of Geology and Reservoir
- Seismic Traces and the Relationship with Well Logs
- Resolution: the Estimation of Pay Thickness
- Acquisition (Shooting) Seismic: 2D , 3D and 4D
- Seismic Data Processing: Objectives and Methods
- Interpretation Techniques
- The Pre/ Post Stack Domains
- Introduction to Petroleum Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- General principles
- History & origin
- Origin & Accumulation Of Oil & Gas
- Conditions of generation
- Entrapment & Accumulation
- Porosity & permeability
- Oil & Gas Reservoirs
- Reservoir geology.
- Effects of porosity & permeability on hydrocarbon in place
- Reservoir fluids.
- Petrophysical properties.
- Rock-Fluid systems.
- Data gathering & analysis.
- Evaluation of reserves & uncertainties.
- Impurities in hydrocarbon reservoirs.
- Reservoir Development
- Gas reservoirs.
- Oil reservoirs.
- Effect of water drive
- Choice of well type & well Completion.
- Oil recovery method.
- Development optimization.
- Exploration For Hydrocarbons
- Exploration methods & techniques.
- Seismic & how does it help
- Hydrocarbons play concept.
- Risk Assessment.
- Drilling &Well Construction
- Well planning.
- Rig yypes & rig selection.
- Drilling systems & equipment.
- Drilling techniques.
- Drilling fluids.
- Well logging, coring & testing.
- Casing & cementing.
- Drilling problems.
- Xmas tree.
- Production System
- Nodal analysis.
- Artificial lift system.
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Field Facilities
- Field structures.
- Topside facilities for offshore development.
- Surface facilities for onshore development.
- Oil and gas processing.
- Flowlines & gathering systems
- Three phase separation
- Oil refining & processing
- Gas dehydration & clean-up
- Oil & Gas Fields’ Development Cycle
- Development cycle
- Cash supply & demand
- Development Cost & Management
- Capital costs
- Operating costs.
- Phasing & organization.
- Planning & control contracting.
- Contract executions
- Projects management.
- Safety & The Environment
- Safety management systems.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Environmental concern.
- HSE issues and how to address them.
- The Petroleum Industry Chain
- World oil & gas reserves.
- World energy supply & demand.
- The petroleum companies – OPEC.
- Transportation of oil & gas.
- Oil & gas markets.
INSTRUCTOR : Dr.-Ing. Bonar Tua Halomoan Marbun and Team
VENUE : Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
PETROLEUM GEOLOGY, GEOPHYSISCS & PETROLEUM ENGINEERING FOR NON ENGINEER TRAINING DURATION : 3 days
- 06 Apr 2020-08 Apr 2020
- 11 Mei 2020-13 Mei 2020
- 03 Jun 2020-05 Jun 2020
- 06 Jul 2020-08 Jul 2020
- 05 Agust 2020-07 Agust 2020
- 07 Sep 2020-09 Sep 2020
- 07 Okt 2020-09 Okt 2020
- 04 Nop 2020-06 Nop 2020
- 07 Des 2020-09 Des 2020
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
INTRODUCTION OF PETROLEUM GEOLOGY, GEOPHYSISCS & PETROLEUM ENGINEERING FOR NON ENGINEER