17 – 20 February 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Yogyakarta
17 – 20 Maret 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Jakarta
21 – 24 April 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bandung
19 – 22 Mei 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bogor
Process Control, Instrumentation and Metering Course Outline:
- Advanced strategies
- Advanced Process Control
- Advanced Metering
- Application Advanced Process Control in Industries
DR. Sutanto Hadisupadmo. He has more than 15-years experiences as instructor on Instrumentation, Measurement Control & System, PLC, DCS Programming, Advance Process Control, etc. His professional education started on Engineering Physics, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB-1977), Diplome Universite in Energetique, Universite de Prepignan, France (1985), Magister Engineering in Instrumentation and Control (ITB) and Doctor (ITB). As lecturer at Departement of Engineering Physics Department-ITB, he active doing research, writes published book/hands-out. As professional he has handled many projects in Instrumentation Process, Tools Evaluation, Transmitter, General Evaluation of Instrumentation Specification, Commercial Building Power Audit, Maintenance Management Evaluation, etc. To get more advance information and knowledge he has participated in domestic and overseas training, seminar, workshop and conference as participant or speakers.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airports to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bogor, 20 – 23 Januari 2015
- Yogyakarta, 17 – 20 February 2015
- Jakarta, 17 – 20 Maret 2015
- Bandung, 21 – 24 April 2015
- Bogor, 19 – 22 Mei 2015
- Yogyakarta, 2 – 5 June 2015
- Jakarta, 28 – 31 July 2015
- Bandung, 18 – 21 Agustus 2015
- Bogor, 15 – 18 September 2015
- Yogyakarta, 27 – 30 October 2015
- Jakarta, 17 – 20 November 2015
- Bandung, 15 – 18 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)