17 – 20 February 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Yogyakarta
17 – 20 Maret 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Jakarta
21 – 24 April 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bandung
12 – 15 Mei 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bogor
- Mining personnel potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals and materials, and those who responsible for safety in the mining workplace.
- Anyone who needs to recognize chemical hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any mining activity.
- Mining workers, technician, field operator, driller, dumper, plant operator, office staff, electrician, welder, machine operator, and mining waste disposal supervisor.
- Anyone who involves in chemicals and material handling.
- Anyone who involves in health, safety, and environment.
- Other beginners who interested in.
- Hazardous materials, which are often referred to as chemical hazards, exist in one form or another in nearly all workplaces. There is potential exposure to hazardous chemicals in any mining industry and production activity. The course focuses on recognition and identification of chemical hazards, its potential acute and chronic health effects in exposed employees, and the risk of fire and explosion.
- It provides a basic but thorough review of sources of hazardous chemicals, its characteristics, devastating mechanism, and the method by which it can be controlled. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
Highlights – Course Content
- What hazardous materials are
- How chemicals exist in the workplace
- Characteristics of mining hazardous materials
- Fire and dust explosion
- Repeated exposure and acute & chronic health effects
- Chemical access routes to the body and target systems
- Factors that affect chemical injury or illness
- Chemical hazards control and prevention methods
- Protection method and equipment
- Hazard communication
Training Method, Materials and Program
- The course will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion. Course materials will be handed out as hard and soft copy.
- The course will be given in Bahasa Indonesia. In special case, upon request, it will be in English.
- Actual field problems, which are about to bring to the course, will be presented and discussed in the class and shared to find recommendation as a specific solution. All participant documents should be treated as confidential.
- Course itinerary, materials and program will be provided and prepared by the organizer.
Hilman Ahmad & Associates is an independent consultant in mining, and oil & gas industry, who manage the Education Center for Professionals. The Director himself has been practicing production operation, safety, and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan, for production facility, design & construction, and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center, Brighton, UK, for integrity on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance, safety, and corrosion control for personnel from oil & gas mining company and petrochemical industry since 1979.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bogor, 13 – 16 Januari 2015
- Yogyakarta, 17 – 20 February 2015
- Jakarta, 17 – 20 Maret 2015
- Bandung, 21 – 24 April 2015
- Bogor, 12 – 15 Mei 2015
- Yogyakarta, 2 – 5 June 2015
- Jakarta, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Bandung, 11 – 14 Agustus 2015
- Bogor, 15 – 18 September 2015
- Yogyakarta, 27 – 30 Oktober 2015
- Jakarta, 10 – 13 November 2015
- Bandung, 15 – 18 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)