22 – 24 Juli 2014 | IDR. 7.000.000,00 di Jakarta
27 – 29 Agustus 2014 | IDR. 7.000.000,00 di Jakarta
24 – 26 September 2014 | IDR. 7.000.000,00 di Jakarta
22 – 24 Oktober 2014 | IDR. 7.000.000,00 di Jakarta
The operation of many industrial processes, especially those in the chemical or oil & gas industries, involve inherent risk due to the presence of dangerous chemicals or gases. Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) are specifically designed to protect personnel, equipment, and the environment by reducing the likelihood or the impact severity of an identified emergency event.
Explosions and fires account for millions of dollars of losses in the chemical or oil & gas industries each year. Since a great potential for loss exists, it is common for industry to employ Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) to provide safe isolation of flammable or potentially toxic material in the event of a fire or accidental release of fluids.
This course will explain the basic concepts, definitions and commonly used terms in Safety Instrumented Systems and provide a basic understanding of Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) related concepts.
- Introduction to Safety Instrumented Systems : Basics of Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) , Separation of BPCS & SIS, Typical SIS architectures.
- Hazards, Risks & Their analysis : Risk Reduction factor, Safety Life Cycle.
- Failures & Reliability : Failures & Their types, Reliability Block Diagram, Fault Trees, Event trees analysis, Failure mode and effect, Redundancy and voting, The concept of demand.
- Safety Integrity Level : Concept of SIL, Risk Reduction Factor,Various SIL calculation methods, SIL verification.
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) standard : Historical standard in SIS, IEC standard (61508&61511), ISA S84 standard.
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) in practice : SIS hardware component, Logic solvers hardwired & programmable, system architectures.
- SIS testing & maintenance : Need for testing the Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), Testing of field devices including valve, Testing logic solvers.
- 28 – 30 April 2014
- 7 – 9 Mei 2014
- 2 – 4 Juni 2014
- 22 – 24 Juli 2014
- 27 – 29 Agustus 2014
- 24 – 26 September 2014
- 22 – 24 Oktober 2014
- 26 – 28 Npovember 2014
- 10 – 12 Desember 2014
SAFETY INSTRUMENTED SYSTEMS (SIS)