10 – 13 Maret 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Yogyakarta
14 – 17 April 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Jakarta
5 – 8 Mei 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Bandung
9 – 12 June 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Bogor
What Will Participant Get Gas Reservoir And Field Production
After completing the lean participants are expected to be able to:
- Understanding basic principles of natural gas exploitation, known as oil technology.
- Conduct simple diagnosis and comprehend management of natural gas production operations data, such as geological data production, rock and fluids reservoir data, production data, operating data and drilling data, and even economical analysis.
- Create a simple analysis of those data and process them by standard methods on natural gas technology.
- Conduct simple quantitative calculations of the entire acquisition operation gas production data: production geology, productive formation data evaluation, reservoir data, drilling data, production data and even economical data.
Who Should Attend Gas Reservoir And Field Production?
Backgrounds: Operator, Sr. Operator, Engineering and Non Engineering
Course Outline Gas Reservoir And Field Production
1. Definition of Gas Production Operations and Engineering Technical Data and Its Management
- Geology Production Data
- Reservoir Engineering Data
- Technical Drilling Data
- Production Engineering Data
- Analysis Economical Data
2. Gas Reservoir
- Reservoir Formed Conditions
- Reservoir Pressure and Temperature
- Fluids Reservoir
- Stone Reservoir
3. Gas Reservoir Formation Evaluation
- Permeable Formation Determination
- Stone Porosity Determination
- Fluids Saturation Determination
- Reservoir Average Thickness Determining
- Tools Related to Formation Evaluation Implementation
4. Gas Well Drilling
- Drilling Fluids
- Acquisition Data
- Optimize drilling
- Specific Drilling Problems
- Tools Related to Drilling Implementation
5. Estimated Reserves
- In-place Volume
- Stone Thickness
- Iso Porosity Map
- Iso Capacity Map
- Recovery Factor (Acquisition Factor)
6. Gas Reservoir Production Process
- Inflow Performance Relationship
- Tools Related to Production Facilities on Bottom Surface
7. Production Facilities on Surface
- Field Processing Unit
- Gas Piping System
- Tools Related to \ Production Facilities on Surface
8. Analysis of Reservoir Performance
- Gas Reservoir Acquisition
- Efficiency Gas Acquisition
- Material balance
- Performance Production Forecasting
9. Basic Principles of Economical Analysis
- Main Parameter of Economical Analysis
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
- Pay Out Time
- Profit to Ratio Investment
- Some case studies
INSTRUCTOR Gas Reservoir And Field Production
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and got his Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France . The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Flu id Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
General Information Gas Reservoir And Field Production
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
Facilities Gas Reservoir And Field Production
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE Gas Reservoir And Field Production
- Yogyakarta, 10 – 13 Maret 2015
- Jakarta, 14 – 17 April 2015
- Bandung, 5 – 8 Mei 2015
- Bogor, 9 – 12 June 2015
- Yogyakarta, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Jakarta, 4 – 7 Agustus 2015
- Bandung, 1 – 4 September 2015
- Bogor, 20 – 23 Oktober 2015
- Yogyakarta, 24 – 27 November 2015
- Jakarta, 8 – 11 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline Gas Reservoir And Field Production
IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Minimum Participant Gas Reservoir And Field Production
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
GAS RESERVOIR AND FIELD PRODUCTION