14 – 16 Maret 2015 | IDR 7.750.000 at Bogor
11 – 12 April 2015 | IDR 7.750.000 at Bandung
9 – 10 Mei 2015 | IDR 7.750.000 at Jakarta
13 – 14 June 2015 | IDR 7.750.000 at Yogyakarta
Background Auditing Safety & Health Management
- Employees must:
– Make safety equal to all other aspects of the job [and in PPD, safety is #1]
– Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Management must:
– Accept responsibility for prevention of injuries
– Accept responsibility for safety training
You will learn Auditing Safety & Health Management
This course is designed to assist health and safety practitioners to perform an internal audit on an OHSAS 18001 system in accordance with the requirements of the standard. Candidates will learn how to prepare and plan for an audit, how to raise non-conformities and identify effective corrective action.
Learning outcomes Auditing Safety & Health Management
- Understand how to plan internal audits and how to interact with audit teams to achieve effective outcomes.
- Understand the structure of the standard and its requirements (covered in more detail in the Implementation Course).
- Understand what objective, impartial evidence is and how to collect and record it.
- Understand how to write a factual and effective audit report, and summarise daily sessions.
- Understand how to raise NC’s and expectations for closure.
Course contents Auditing Safety & Health Management
- Audit principle and definition
- Managing the audit program
Defining Audit program
Implementing Audit program
Monitoring and reviewing Audit program
Improving Audit program
- Conducting the audit
Initiating the Audit
Conducting document review
Preparing and conducting the audit
Preparing work document
Format Check list
- Reporting the audit
- Competence of Auditor
INSTRUCTOR Auditing Safety & Health Management
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc. SE.
B.S. Economic Management.
B.S. Public Health Sanitation.
Certified Safety Professional (HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, Hazop leaders and Hazards assessment , The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Risk Analysis, Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control ).
Profession Member Indonesian Association of HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety.
Profession Member Indonesian Association of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Safety.
Over the past 29 years Bambang Pamudji has provided HSE management program development and implementation as well as risk assessment leadership ,HSE Management System Internal Auditor on PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja Urea Fertilizer Company Palembang. He has led “step change” HSE improvement in all assignments. On The Last past 4 years Bambang Pamudji has work on his current project as Advisory service in HSE Management System,HSE Training program Development and trainer, HSE Auditor, HSE Coordinator in a variety of areas ranging from oil/gas production, pipeline operations, and chemical plants.
General Information Auditing Safety & Health Management
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Convenient training facilities with four star quality
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE Auditing Safety & Health Management
- Bogor, 14 – 16 Maret 2015
- Bandung, 11 – 12 April 2015
- Jakarta, 9 – 10 Mei 2015
- Yogyakarta, 13 – 14 June 2015
- Bogor, 30 – 31 July 2015
- Bandung, 15 – 16 Agustus 2015
- Jakarta, 5 – 6 September 2015
- Yogyakarta, 10 – 11 October 2015
- Bogor, 14 – 15 November 2015
- Bandung, 12 – 13 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline Auditing Safety & Health Management
- IDR 7.750.000,-/ Person, (Excluded PPN 10% and Accommodation)
- Registration and Payment deadline a weeks before training held.
Auditing safety & Health Management