18 – 19 Desember 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 4.000.000 di Jakarta
Jadwal Training 2019
16 – 17 Januari 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 4.000.000 di Jakarta
06 – 07 Februari 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 4.000.000 di Jakarta
“Safety is Everybody’s Business”
“Safety culture is determined by the values and priorities placed on all aspects of safety by everyone at every level of an organization and how manager, supervisors and workforce behave on a day-to day basis”
Course Objectives Modern Safety Management
- Upon completion of this course the delegates will have a firm understanding of Modern Safety Management.
- The delegates will be provided with the tools and training to allow them to carry out basic hazard identification and risk assessments in their workplaces.
- This will equip the participants to control incidents and accidents in their workplaces hence making it safer place to work and ensuring the maximation of profits for the Company due to the reduction in accidental losses.
Course Benefits Modern Safety Management
It is pre requisite of the majority of activities in any organization that risk assessments are carried out before tasks are carried out. This course will ensure participants:
- able to do risk assessment in their workplace
- able to identify and control unsafe acts and unsafe conditions
- able to prevent incidents and accident in their workplaces.
- able to impllement saftety principles and programs to achieve company’s health, environment, and safety goals.
- empower every delegate to make meaningful contribution the safety efforts in their workplaces.
- enhance safety awareness of the participants
Methodology Modern Safety Management
- Lecture, Interactive participation, group discussion, quiz, video, case study.
- Training will use theoritical and practical training techniques to introduce the concepts of modern safety management techniques.
Course Content Modern Safety Management
- Course aims
- Why safety and risk management is important to everyone
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS)
- Accident prevention
- Loss Causation Model
- Risk assessment methodologies (HIRAC)
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Hazard Identification in the workplace
Emergency Preparadness and Response
- Fire Hazards and Fire Safety
Who should attend ?
This training is suitable for HSE Professional
Course Instructor Modern Safety Management
Ir. Jonathan Sembiring MM
Hands-on experience with more than 20 years in Health, Safety, Environment and Productivity in various multi national companies ,ranging from mining, oil and gas, petrochemical and manufacturing
- 16 – 17 Januari 2019
- 06 – 07 Februari 2019
- 05 – 06 Maret 2019
- 04 – 05 April 2019
- 12 – 13 Juni 2019
- 03 – 04 Juli 2019
- 14 – 15 Agustus 2019
- 12 – 13 September 2019
- 30 – 31 Oktober 2019
- 13 – 15 November 2019
- 05 – 07 Desember 2019
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Tempat : Jakarta
- Rp 4.000.000,–
- Included : Module, Training Kit, 2X Coffee break, Lunch and Certificate
- Belum termasuk pajak
Modern Safety Management