20 – 23 January 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
17 – 20 Maret 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
15 – 18 Juli 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
18 – 21 Agustus 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
16 – 19 November 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
Provide participants with global overview of bearing maintenance strategies. Enables participants to determine the possible causes of the bearing failures, to interpret the trouble condition and select their solution, to review rolling bearing monitoring techniques to set up a vibration monitoring program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Mechanical Engineers and Technicians in maintenance department.
SUMMARY OUTLINE BEARING SELECTION & MAINTENANCE
- Classification and selection of rolling bearing:
- Radial and trust bearings .
- Special design of rolling bearing.
- Main (Journal) bearings.
- Material and Design
- Maintenance and replacement of rolling bearing.
- Working conditions in assembly area.
- Shaft and housing preparation.
- Basic mounting methods and faulty mounting practice.
- Bearing maintenance checklist and service records.
- nadequate bearing lubrication.
- Effective and ineffective seals.
- Failure analysis and their causes.
- Trouble conditions and their solutions
- Overhead bearings
- Noisy bearing and vibration
- Replacement to frequent
- Unsatisfactory performance.
- On-condition monitoring of rolling bearing.
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam Fortuna Hotel Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta,
20 – 23 January 2015
17 – 20 Maret 2015
15 – 18 Juli 2015
18 – 21 Agustus 2015
16 – 19 November 2015
04 days (08 am – 04 pm)
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit
Bearing Selection & Maintenance