22 – 25 April 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
13 – 16 May 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
14 – 17 Juli 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
15 – 18 September 2015 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
This seminar will provide the background you need to understand the complex subjects of generator, transformer and distributed generator (DG) interconnection protection. These courses are valuable even if you have a limited knowledge of power system standards & practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Utility engineers, consultants (especially those involved with IPP/DG design), equipment/control engineers, generator packager and manufacturer engineers as well as others who specify protective relays and develop settings for these devices.
- Learn how to improve the security and dependability of generator, transformer and distributed generation (DG) interconnection electrical protection in both utility and non-bulk power systems.
- Learn how enhanced generator and transformer protection can support the power system while maintaining integrity even longer – without tripping – avoiding blackouts.
SUMMARY OUTLINE Protection on Power Systems
- Generator Basic Concepts
- Generator Protection
- Fault Fundamentals
- Generator Protection Calculations & Settings
- Blackout Avoidance & Load Shedding
- Transformer Protection Fundamentals
- Power Transformer Protection
- Back-up Protection
- Digital Transformer Protection System Setup
- Transformer Protection Calculations & Settings –Differential Elements
- Update on DG Interconnection Protection
- Motor Bus Transfer
- Case Study
Teguh Santoso, Ir
Teguh Santoso experienced more than 27 years in electrical.
- Dafam fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
- 22 – 25 April 2015
- 13 – 16 May 2015
- 14 – 17 Juli 2015
- 15 – 18 September 2015
- 13 – 16 October 2015
- 26 – 29 Desember 2015
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit