June 16 ‐ 19, 2014 | Rp, 8.900.000,-/participant di Bandung
October 13 ‐ 16, 2014 | Rp, 8.900.000,-/participant di Bandung
Industrial machinery or power plant is a major supporter of the industry and has a very high critical rate. This means that if there is a sudden damage, the industry will experience huge losses both morally and materially. Therefore, industrial machine that has a high critical level must be monitoring to avoid a sudden damage. Maintenance techniques that can be applied is a preventive maintenance which the main point is a scheduled maintenance and predictive maintenance. By applying predictive maintenance, the symptoms of damage can be detected as early as possible and the cost of treatment can be suppressed.
- Participants understand machine condition monitoring techniques
- Participants can choose the engine condition monitoring techniques
- Participants can do the monitoring machine condition
- Electrical Engineer/Supervisor
- Instrument Engineer/Supervisor
- Plant Maintenance/Operators/Supervisors/Superintendent
Course Contents Machinery Condition Monitoring
- Maintenance techniques and strategies
- Basic regular maintenance
- Basic predictive maintenance
- Bathtub curve
- Selection of machine condition monitoring techniques
- Inspection / monitoring of visual
- Use of lubricants
- Lubricant contaminants
- Inspection / monitoring and analysis of lubricants
- Inspection / monitoring and vibration analysis
- Vibration spectrum analysis
- Inspection and monitoring of geometric
- Analysis of leveling, run out and misalignment
- Alignment shaft
Modul, Inspection Sheet, vibration measuring tool (Vibrotest 60), Software (Vibroexpert), Straight Gauge, Dial indicator, Laser Alignment, Viscometer
Ir. Ating Sudrajat, MSI and TEAM
Ir. Ating Sudrajat, M.Sc has accomplished his Master degree in ITB majoring Industrial Engineering. He dedicated his time as a lecturer in Bandung State of Polytechnic. In 2006, he became a Technical Director in PT. Pinangmas Energi Cakrawala for one year. He is also a consultant and trainer of Logistic System, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance, Planning & Scheduling Maintenance etc. To sharpened his skill and knowledge, he often following several course, such as Programming with Microsoft Fortran, Strength of Material and Material Technology, Maintenance, FESTO Management Services, Introduction to CAD/ CAE, Quality Management System, etc.
- Rp. 8.900.000.00/person
- Rp. 8.500.000.00/person if you register 3 (Three) or more Participants from 1 (one) Company
- Rp. 8.000.000.00/person if you register 5 (Five) or more Participants from 1 (one) Company
Registration Deadline: February 13, 2012
Special price will be given to who registered three or more participants from one company.
Fee includes the following:
- Four-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- One-Day laboratory work using computer
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY (qualified flash disc) AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilities,
- Certifícate Of. Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, February 13, 2012 entitles the registrant to pay 25% from total payment.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.