17 – 18 April 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 4.000.000 di Jakarta
22 – 23 Mei 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 4.000.000 di Jakarta
17 – 18 Juli 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 4.000.000 di Jakarta
20 – 21 Agustus 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 4.000.000 di Jakarta
TPM is a process to maximize the productivity of your equipment for its entire life and will extend the life of the equipment. TPM fosters an environment where improvement efforts in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Creativity are encouraged, through the participation of all employees. The goal of TPM is to maximize your Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and to reduce equipment downtime while improving quality and capacity.
This workshop is designed to show that Total Productive Maintenance goes far beyond traditional maintenance boundaries to attack equipment-related waste, including: downtime, speed losses, defects, frequent adjustments, changeover, and breakdowns. Participants are provided with the twelve steps in preparatory and implementation stage of TPM.
By attending this workshop, participants also obtain the following benefits:
- Understand TPM and its major components, including how to measure and increase overall equipment effectiveness and how TPM can help avoid interruptions to production
- Explain how the TPM process is integrated with other Lean tools to increase productivity
- Gather and analyze Overall Equipment Effectiveness data to determine equipment constraints
- Identify the six major equipment-related losses and how to minimize them in order to increase OEE
- Learn how implementation of the TPM process fosters improvement efforts in safety, quality, delivery, cost, and creativity by all employees
Agenda Training TPM
- Introduction / Background
- Workshop objectives
- Manager roles and functions.
- What is Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- The Benefits of TPM (Tangible and Intangible Benefits)
- The Twelve Six Steps in TPM Preparation
- The Six Step TPM Implementation Stage
- The Seven Levels of Autonomous Maintenance
- Measuring Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Performance Efficiency
- Quality Rate
- OEE Calculation for a Single Machine
- Calculating a Line or Process OEE Number
- Accounting for Quality Losses
- Plant OEE Calculation
- Corporate or Division OEE Measures
- Showing the Results of OEE
- The Power of OEE.
- Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Who Should Attend
Personnel/supervisor/manager from production, maintenance, engineering and quality department.
- 17 – 18 April 2018
- 22 – 23 Mei 2018
- 17 – 18 Juli 2018
- 20 – 21 Agustus 2018
- 18 – 19 September 2018
- 16 – 17 Oktober 2018
- 21 – 22 November 2018
- 18 – 19 Desember 2018
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Biaya Pelatihan Public
- Rp 4.000.000,-(Empat Juta Rupiah).
- Biaya tersebut sudah termasuk Fee Instruktur, Penggandaan Materi Training TPM, Training Kit, 2X Coffee Break, Lunch, dan Sertifikat. Tidak termasuk pajak-pajak.