23 – 25 Februari 2018 / IDR 6.500.000 di Bogor
23 – 25 Juli 2018 / IDR 6.500.000 di Bogor
22 – 24 November 2018 / IDR 6.500.000 di Bogor
SECURITY CONTRUCTOR PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT COURCE INTRODUCTION
Owners and security contractors or Business Partners (BP) need to provide secure and safe workplaces, and also to protect the security, health and safety of their work forces and the general public. When they work together to improve Security Contractors Performance such as Security Operational Performance and HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Performance, both benefit. Benefits that come from a comprehensive and systematic contractor security program as well as security contractor performance management.
SECURITY CONTRUCTOR PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT COURCE OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
After attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to :
1. Understand and implement the basic principles of Loss Control Management
2. Understand the definitions, functions and principles of security
3. Manage security contractor performance as well as HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Performance
SECURITY CONTRUCTOR PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT COURCE SYLLABUS :
- Opening, Emergency Response Plan/Procedure Briefing, HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Moments, Ice Breaker, Pre-Test
- Introduction to Loss Control Management
- Definitions, Functions and Principles of Security
- Owner Actions to Improve Security Contractor HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Performance :
- Owner Commitment to Improved Security Contractor HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Performance
- Contract HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Language
- Security Contractor Bid Package and Pre Bid HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Meeting
- Site-Specific HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Requirements in the Bid Package
- Selecting a Security Contractor
- Site HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Training Requirements for Security Contractors
- Pre Job HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Meeting
- HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Orientation of the Security Contractor’s Work Force
- Reviewing Security Contractor’s HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Performance
- Maintaining HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Statistics for Security Contractor Performance
- HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Performance and Evaluation
- Security Contractor Actions to Improve HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Performance :
- Compliance With the Owner’s HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Expectations
- Completeness & Comprehensiveness of HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Work Plan (Management Commitment, Training & Certification, Inspection & Audit, Policy, Role & Responsibility, Hazard/Risk Identification, Waste Management, Substance Abuse Prevention, Emergency Response, Incident Investigation, Performance Objectives, Incentives & Awards, HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Procedures)
- Establishment of HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Process and/or Program :
- a. Training & Certification (Orientation/Induction, Defensive Driving, Permit/License Certification, Basic/Skill/Advance Training )
- b. Organization (Representative & Committee of HSE/SHE/ESH/HES, Emergency Response)
- c. Record & Report (Performance/ Meeting/ Inspection/ Incident/ Procedure/ Promotion of HSE/ SHE/ EHS/ HES)
- d. Waste Management (Domestic Waste, Housekeeping & Sanitation, Spill & Releases, Hazardous Materials Handling)
- e. Occupational Health & Safety (PPE, Fire Extinguisher, First Aid Kit/Medical Aid Supplies, Materials & Equipment)
- f. Emergency Response (Emergency Contact/Notification/Reporting, Incident investigation, Evacuation)
- g. Fulfillment of HSE/SHE/EHS/HES Regulations (Traffic Regulation, Safety Permit, Smoking Policy, Abuse Substance Materials)
- Security Contractor Actions to Improve Security Operational Performance
- Performance of Work or Services (Timeliness, Management & Supervision, Craftsmanship, Security of Company Assets & Environment Security)
- Meeting of Obligation (Providing of Requirement Services & Materials & Tools & Equipment, Use of Materials & Equipment)
- Work Forces Matters (Payment, Coordination, Communication)
- Cases Study, Group Discussions & Presentations, VCD Displays, Post-Test, Course Evaluation, Closing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Owners / Company Representatives, Security Contractors Management or whoever concern with security contractor performance management.
SECURITY CONTRUCTOR PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT COURCE INSTRUCTOR :
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE (17 years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included T-shirt, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 6.500.000,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
- Registration deadline a weeks before Explosive Material Handling training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
Security Contractor Performance Management