20 – 22 Oktober 2015 | IDR 8.750.000 at Yogyakarta
10 – 12 November 2015 | IDR 8.750.000 at Bogor
08 – 10 Desember 2015 | IDR 8.750.000 at Bandung
COURSE INTRODUCTION CONTRACTOR SAFETY
Based on “KOMPAS” Newspaper (Thursday, December 5, 2002), an average of 8 workers are killed on the job each working day in Indonesia. Also many of the world’s major accidents over the past 10 years involved contractors costing proprietors in excess of US$ 20,000,000,000.
COURSE OBJECTIVES CONTRACTOR SAFETY
To prepare organizations in reducing their costs through professional and prudent management skills, approach and control techniques, including the management and control of contractor or business partner personnels. This significant and valuable course stresses learning and applying professional management skills to managing contractor safety function including occupational health and environmental aspects in your organization.
COURSE SYLLABUS CONTRACTOR SAFETY
- The need for managing safety or HSE in contractual relationships
- Fundamental concepts of loss control management
- Job planning and bid invitation preparations
- The contractor selection process
- Contractor performance measurement and monitoring
- Contract close-out and turnover
- Contractor HSE Management System
- Case Study / Exercises, Group discussions and presentations
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Course participants are Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS/Loss Control/Loss Prevention Professionals, Contract Administrators or Legal Professionals, Procurement Professionals, or anyone who has to manage and work with contractors or business partners.
HANDOUT / TEXT LANGUAGE AND COURSE / VERBAL COMMUNICATION
Bahasa Indonesia. Also could be in English Language if needed.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR / FACILITATOR CONTRACTOR SAFETY
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M
He has 30 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 12 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
Course Facilities CONTRACTOR SAFETY
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)