19 – 20 Mei 2014 | Rp 4.000.000,- di Jakarta
26 – 27 Agustus 2014 | Rp 4.000.000,- di Jakarta
21 – 22 Oktober 2014 | Rp 4.000.000,- di Jakarta
16 – 17 Desember 2014 | Rp 4.000.000,- di Jakarta
Demanding work schedules are a fact of life in modern, 24-hour society. Goods are produced and services are provided at all hours of the day and night. Because of this, people are required to work at all hours. These kinds of work schedules can be quite a strain and can affect a worker’s safety or health. Mistakes from a fatigued shiftworker also can affect the public’s safety or health.
The specific objectives of this course were to :
- Understand factors that influence the health and safety of shift-work
- Understand the strategies to cope with shift-work in the workplace
- Promote education and training for workplace health
COURSE PROGRAMMED SHIFT WORKS
- Hazard Of Shift works
- Health and Safety Effect Of Shift Works
- Managing Shift works
- Coping Strategies for The Individual
- Medical Screening and Surveillance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Courses are aimed at workers, supervisors, managers, health and safety committee members, health and safety representatives, Human Resources (HR) professionals, industrial hygienists, occupational health and safety physician / nurses and others with an interest in studying of shift-work problems in the workplace.
DATE & VENUE
- 13 – 14 Januari 2014
- 13 – 14 Maret 2014
- 19 – 20 Mei 2014
- 26 – 27 Agustus 2014
- 21 – 22 Oktober 2014
- 16 – 17 Desember 2014
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Venue : Jakarta
- Rp 4.000.000,-
- The fee included training kit, hand out, 2X coffee break, lunch and certificate.
- Excluded any Government taxes.