4 – 6 March 2014 | USD 1050/ person at Jakarta
2 – 4 July 2014 | USD 1050/ person at Bali
5 – 7 November 2014 | USD 1050/ person at Bandung
ABOUT THIS COURSE Fire Safety
The CIEH Level 3 Award in Fire Safety Risk Assessment and Control helps candidates consolidate and develop their existing knowledge of workplace fire safety. Candidates gain a thorough understanding of the formal fire risk assessment process for non-complex, low or normal risk premises that do not contain high risk associated with the work or building features.
WHO NEEDS THIS QUALIFICATIONS?
This qualification has been developed either
- To support ‘responsible persons’ (usually employers or land-lords) who wish to undertake their own fire risk assessment
- Enable ‘responsible persons’ to appoint an appropriate person to undertake the fire risk assessment on their behalf.
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THIS QUALIFICATION WILL ENABLE CANDIDATE TO :
- Conduct a fire safety checklist in their work area
- Conduct a fire risk assessment in a low or normal risk premises (assuming candidates have the necessary technical knowledge in relation to fire safety and the activities/environments/issues being assessed)
- Organise and implement a fire risk assessment programme or contribute to an existing programme
- Participate in the identification of specific fire safety training needs through fire risk assessment
- Assist employers in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of fire safety in their workplace
- Self-evaluate their knowledge and skills, and to seek help where necessary.
COURSE CONTENT Fire Safety
- The importance of fire safety in the workplace
- Principles of fire risk assessment
- Fire risk assessment in practice: fire risks and controls
- Fire risk assessment in practice: Assessing fire risk control measures
- Fire risk assessment in practice: Application of findings
- Undertaking a fire risk assessment
Three-day training programme (18 hours) plus six guided learning hours for further research and trainer support before commencing the assessment activity.
Draft fire risk assessment based on candidates’ own work environment
CIEH Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles (or equivalent) or experience
NEBOSH Fire Certificate
Special Price at USD 1050/ person (excluding all bank charges)
The CIEH Fire Safety Level 3 will be held on 2014:
- Jakarta, 4 – 6 March 2014
- Bali, 2 – 4 July 2014
- Bandung, 5 – 7 November 2014
CIEH Fire Safety Risk Assessment and Control Level 3 Award