22 – 24 February 2021 | Rp 13.000.000 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
15 – 17 March 2021 | Rp 13.000.000 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
26 – 28 April 2021 | Rp 13.000.000 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Description
This interactive workshop, leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners examination is aimed at practicing IT practitioners who assist organizations to prepare for or retain ISO/IEC 20000 certification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to ensure that the candidate has sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyse and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
The course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and enables practitioners to develop the Service Management capability of an organization and assess its readiness for certification within the ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
Internal auditors involved in preparing an organization for ISO/IEC 20000 certification might find this course more appropriate than the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor course. An exam will be conducted at the end of the training.
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Prerequisites
Delegates attending the course are required to have a fundamental knowledge of IT service management principles and processes. The basic ITSM knowledge required is exemplified by either an ITIL® Service Management Foundation certificate or an approved ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate, possession of one of which is mandatory for attending this course.
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Objectives
Candidates should understand and be able to analyse and apply the content of ISO/IEC 20000 within currently certified organizations, or organizations wishing to implement an SMS in preparation for initial certification. At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose, use and application of Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the standard.
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification.
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability, eligibility and scoping.
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM best practices in common use and related standards.
- Explain and apply the requirements of Part 1.
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 200000 certification readiness assessments.
- Produce a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan.
- Understand, create and apply a service management plan.
- Assist and advise organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes.
- Prepare organizations for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit using the regulations of the APMG Certification Scheme.
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Logistics
- Up to 16 participants
- Classroom with U-shaped seating arrangement
- A minimum of 1 break-out room
- Whiteboard, flipchart, and projector
IT preneurs is an accredited course provider with APMG and is authorized to deliver ISO/IEC 20000 training courses and exams. APMG offers three, unique, individual certification exams: the Foundation, Practitioner and the Auditors certification exams.
Delegates whose first language is not English and who are taking the Practitioners exam can receive a 15-minute extension to their exam, if requested. A dictionary can also be used, but it should not be an electronic one.
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Student Material
Students will be provided with a manual containing a copy of classroom visual aids, assignments, and a feedback form. Course materials required for the course and made available by the customer or ITpreneurs partner: Recommended additional student materials:
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management: Specification for Service Management
- ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 IT Service Management. Code of Practice for Service Management
ISO 20000 Practitioners Course Outline
- Overview of ISO/IEC 20000
- Overall Management Requirements
- Service Delivery Processes
- Relationship Processes
- Resolution Processes
- Control Processes – Configuration Management
- Control Processes – Change Management
- Release Process
- Planning and implementation
- Scoping and Eligibility: Group Assignment
- Mock Examination (Written)
- Mock Examination Review
- Course Summary and Evaluation
This event will be held on the specified venue and schedule below:
- 22 – 16 Februari 2021
- 15 – 09 Maret 2021
- 26 – 27 April 2021
- 17 – 25 Mei 2021
- 28 – 22 Juni 2021
- 26 – 13 Juli 2021
- 02 – 11 Agustus 2021
- 13 – 21 September 2021
- 25 – 12 Oktober 2021
- 22 – 16 November 2021
- 13 – 07 Desember 2021
- Time: 09.00 AM – 05.00 PM
- Axa Tower 37th Floor, Kuningan City
ISO 20000 Practitioners