3 – 5 Maret 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 at Bogor
21 – 23 April 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 at Bandung
26 – 28 Mei 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 at Jakarta
2 – 4 June 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 at Yogyakarta
Background Incident / Accident Management
One of the principle changes with respect with the OHSAS 18001:
Course Objective To provide practical knowledge and implementation to participants to apply Incident (accident) investigation techniques in the workplace.
2007 is the term “accident” is now included in he term “incident”. Based on the above reason it is important that all incidents, accidents, injuries, and illnesses be investigated in order to determine if steps can be taken to prevent or reduce the likelihood of a similar event in the future. These investigations will be conducted using a graded approach that takes into account the actual and potential severity and consequences of the incident.
In either case, prompt and complete investigation of incidents and accidents are keys to identifying the causes and establishing effective corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
Training benefits Incident / Accident Management
The purpose of this workshop is leading you to leave this workshop knowing how to conduct an incident investigation and properly complete an accident investigation report with confidence using our systematic approach.
Training Objectives Incident / Accident Management
After attending this workshop you should be able to:
- Describe the primary reasons for conducting an incidents investigation.
- Discuss employer responsibilities related to workplace incidents investigations.
- Conduct the six step incident investigation procedure
- Conduct Systemic cause analysis techniques
Design for Incident / Accident Management
- Manager K3/ staff K3
- Inspector LK3
- HSE Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Maintenance Manager/ Engineer
- Process facility manager/ Engineer
- Field manager/ engineer
- The other person who interested in
Contents Incident / Accident Management
- Incident investigation
- The basics
The six-step process
1.Secure the accident scene
2. Collect facts about what happened
3. Develop the sequence of events
4. Determine the causes
5. Recommend improvements
6. Write the report
– Some cases of incidents in the world of safety
– Using SCAT – systematic cause and analysis technique as incident analysis tools
– Workshop on Incident investigation (participants hands-on practice)
Course structure Incident / Accident Management
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, and exercises.
INSTRUCTOR Incident / Accident Management
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
Facilities Incident / Accident Management
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE Incident / Accident Management
- Bogor, 3 – 5 Maret 2015
- Bandung, 21 – 23 April 2015
- Jakarta, 26 – 28 Mei 2015
- Yogyakarta, 2 – 4 June 2015
- Bogor, 28 – 30 Juli 2015
- Bandung, 25 – 27 Agustus 2015
- Jakarta, 15 – 17 September 2015
- Yogyakarta, 20 – 22 Oktober 2015
- Bogor, 10 – 12 November 2015
- Bandung, 15 – 17 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 6.500.000,-/ Person (Excluded PPN 10% and Accommodation)
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)