24 – 27 Maret 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Yogyakarta
7 – 10 April 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Jakarta
19 – 22 Mei 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Bandung
9 – 12 June 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 at Bogor
Training Overview HAZOPS
HAZOPS is one of some significant, systematic and valuable methods to implement critical assessment, evaluation and examination of process and engineering of both new and old processing plant installations. HAZOP Studies have become the cornerstone of today’s process safety in design and modification work. HAZOP Studies provide an effective way of reviewing plant interaction both in the offshore and onshore industries and have become standard across many industries and accepted by world-wide regulatory bodies. Knowledge and effective participation in HAZOPS are becoming a necessity for Project, Process Design, Safety and Operational personnel.
Training Objective HAZOPS
The main focus of this course is to develop and understanding of HAZOPS, its methodology and its place within the overall process design and safety management, and to identify the roles of the HAZOPS Team Leader and Participants/Members. These will be achieved by through a powerful combination of case studies, group discussions, presentations and interactive workshops. After attending this training course, the participants will be able to :
- Understand and familiar with the HAZOPS Concepts and Methods
- Understand and familiar about Risk Management
- Understand and implement Hazard Identification (HAZID) & Hazard Analysis (HAZAN) and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Conduct HAZOPS effectively and efficiently.
Training Material HAZOPS
- Introduction to HAZOPS and its advantage over other types of Safety Review.
- HAZOPS Role in Safety Management ; and Introduction to Risk Management
- HAZOPS Methodology
- HAZOPS Review – what’s involved/
- Participants’s Role
- Responsibilities of HAZOPS Leader or Chairman
- HAZOP Reporting and Follow-Up
- HAZID and HAZAN Reviews ; Hazards in Process Industry and/or Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Workshops/Case Studies/Group Discussions/Group Presentations
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course Evaluation
who should attend
- Project Design Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Production/Operations Engineers or Supervisors or Superintendents or Managers
- Electrical & Instrument Engineers
- Piping Engineers
- Safety Engineers
- Anyone who has to involve in HAZOPS
Ir. Didi Sugandi, Bc.M and partner (to be named later on, he is a former of Security Manager/ Superintendent/ Coordinator of the famous KPS/PSC). During working in PT Stanvac Indonesia Pendopo, VICO Indonesia East Kalimantan, Karaha Bodas Company Garut West Java and JOB Pertamina Gulf Resources Jambi, Didi worked together or closely with Security Department and the Local Police/ TNI Officers in Explosives, Industrial & Housing Complex Security, Traffic, Forest Fires, Accident/ Incident Investigation, Training for Security Personnel and other security matters.
General Information HAZOPS
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE HAZOPS
- Yogyakarta, 24 – 27 Maret 2015
- Jakarta, 7 – 10 April 2015
- Bandung, 19 – 22 Mei 2015
- Bogor, 9 – 12 June 2015
- Yogyakarta, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Jakarta, 25 – 28 Agustus 2015
- Bandung, 15 – 18 September 2015
- Bogor, 20 – 23 Oktober 2015
- Yogyakarta, 17 – 20 November 2015
- Jakarta, 1 – 4 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline HAZOPS
Rp.9.750.000,-per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.
Minimum Participant HAZOPS
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOPS) Training