14 – 15 Maret 2015 | IDR 5.000.000 at Jakarta
25 – 26 April 2015 | IDR 5.000.000 at Yogyakarta
2 – 3 Mei 2015 | IDR 5.000.000 at Bogor
6 – 7 Juni 2015 | IDR 5.000.000 at Bandung
OVERVIEW HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
Today, presentations and public speeches are very much a part of everyone responsibilities. What distinguishes the successful profess- ional from everyone else is effective presentation skills. This skill is most critical to our success, especially for people whose jobs are selling products or ideas to their customers.
At this seminar, the participants will learn to use powerful tools and techniques to turn every speech or presentation from an agonizing ex-perience into a rewarding one. Each participant will be videotaped in action as they address their colleagues, and they will improve and re-fine their techniques with each performance.
OBJECTIVES HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
- Plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate effective oral presentation
- Select, develop and use effective visual aids
- Learn how to project our voice and use pauses to dramatize our point
- Communicate with clarity and conviction
- Develop active listening skills with confidence
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations.
Training Method HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
- Training will be conducted in the form of lecturing, video- clips, practical experiences and participants’ presentations.
- Each participants will have the opportunity to present their work using their current skills on the first day. They will then do the same on the second day after they learned all necessary techniques to conduct an effective presentation.
- Each individual will be encouraged to participated in each class activities in order to obtain the importance of presentation tech-niques.
AGENDA HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
|08:00 – 09:45||Introduction:|
- What is an effective presentation?
- Why people fail even before starting the presentation?
- Preparation Phase: Select the topic, know your audience, rehearse & setting the stage, overcome stage nervous
09.45 – 10.00Coffee Break10.00 – 12.00Presentation by each participants using their own skills12.00 – 13.00Lunch13.00 – 14.30The Delivery Phase : Opening Skills, Visual Aids,. Video-clip examples of opening, answering and closing a presentation will be shown14.30 – 14.45Coffee Break14.45 – 16.00Answering Techniques, Closing and Evaluation
|08:00 – 09:45||Presentation using skills learned on Day # 1 by each participant. All presentation will be video-taped, playback and discussed.|
|09.45 – 10.00||Coffee Break|
|10.00 – 12.00||Continue presentation by participants|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch|
|13.00 – 14.30||Continue presentation by participants|
|14.30 – 14.45||Coffee Break|
|14.45 – 16.00||Review & evaluate all presentations, warp-up and closing|
INSTRUCTOR HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
Kris Sumargo Hendardjo. He has more than 25 years experienced as trainer in domestic & overseas in “Soft Skill”major, ie. Leadership & Management Skills, Communication, Motivation, Outbound and Interpersonal Skills for various Oil Companies, Mining, Banks, Automotives, Insurances, Fertilizer, Garments, Chemical Industries, Telkom, PLN, Peruri etc. His professional career started on PT. Stanvac Indonesia (1976) as District Geologist, Arco (1980- 1982) as development geologist, Conoco Indonesia Inc. (1982-1998) as Chief Geoscientist, for 17 years in Conoco Indonesia Inc., he had got training assignment for 2 year in Conoco London, UK (1985-1986) and Working assignment in Conoco Houston, USA (1991-1993). He continued his career in Sperry-Sun as Sales Manager and Halliburton Indonesia as Account Manager. He has been implementing his knowledge and experience through develop companies and actives as trainer/instructor/lecturer in universities and institutions, i.e University of Indonesia, Bogor Agricultural University, Trisakti, Bina Nusantara, UPN-Jogjakarta, Unisma Bekasi. He also trusted as Principle Centered Leadership (PCL) facilitator for all Conoco Indonesia employees. Certified Facilitator of Covey Leadership Center for the 7 Habits Program. In 1996, he obtained “Highest Award for Achievement from Dale Carnegie Institute” for his expertise and skill in motivation teaching. As professional, he also involve as member in AAPG, IAGI, HAGI, HFI, Member of KIKAS (Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry-the US Committee) and SPE member.
General Information HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
Facilities HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
- Jakarta, 14 – 15 Maret 2015
- Yogyakarta, 25 – 26 April 2015
- Baogor, 2 – 3 Mei 2015
- Bandung, 6 – 7 Juni 2015
- Jakarta, 30 – 31 Juli 2015
- Yogyakarta, 8 – 9 Agustus 2015
- Bogor, 5 – 6 September 2015
- Bandung, 3 – 4 Oktober 2015
- Jakarta, 7 – 8 November 2015
- Yogyakarta, 12 – 13 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
- IDR 5.000.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Minimum Participant HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
HIGH IMPACTED PRESENTATION SKILL