JADWAL TRAINING ONLINE
08 – 09 Februari 2021 | Rp 2.900.000,- Online Training
17 – 18 Mei 2021 | Rp 2.900.000,- Online Training
Leadership Consultant Training Background
Leadership is defined as “a process of influencing others to achieve a goal.” This course is derived from theory and research and uses real life observations and experiences from both faculty and students.
Advanced social work professionals require to leadership knowledge, skills and abilities to better understand and meet the challenges of working within complex and diverse urban social settings that address a range of contemporary social service issues.
The course will address a panoply of topics to enhance effective practices. Among these are motivation, communication skills, power and influence, team building and group facilitation, conflict management and various approaches to leadership styles and methods with emphasis on situational approaches and transformational leadership.
One purpose of this course is to help participants become more effective leaders and to better understand the demands of leadership. Specifically, the course will serve as a guide for interpreting leadership theory and research and fill the gaps between leadership theory and practice.
While not all master’s level social workers will take responsibility for formally leading or managing organizations and projects, but informal leaders do emerge and followershipis intrinsically a part of the leadership process.
Leadership Consultant Training Objectives
This course seeks to provide participants with:
- A framework for the application of personal, interpersonal, team and organizational leadership skills grounded in behavioral science theory and research;
- The capability to effectively advocate and influence across a spectrum of social work practice from micro, mezzo to macro practice, in order to achieve social and economic justice for clients;
- The knowledge and skills related to power and influence, ethics, values, diversity, multiculturalism, when acting on behalf of client and populations as social work change agents in organizations and communities.
- The development of skills and to enhance their ability to motivate, communicate, change and support healthy functioning in groups, teams, organizations and community settings.
- The ability to respond to the needs of diverse and multicultural populations.
- An assessment of participant strength based leadership skills and the development of a plan to augment their leadership skill.
Leadership Consultant Training Contents
- Developing Personal leadership
- Achieving Organizational Result
- Understanding the Innovation Process
- Defining The Performance Process
- Appraisal System and Coaching Process
- Problem Analysis and Decision Making
- Recognizing Human Potential
- Implementing Delegation Process
- Handling Mistakes
- Communicating To Lead
- Leading More Effective Meeting
- Celebrating Success
- Committing to Improvement Process
American Academy Certified Consultant And team
Certified Leadership Consultant (CLC)