17 – 18 Maret 2015| Rp 4.000.000 di Training Center, Jakarta Timur
21 – 22 April 2015 | Rp 4 .000.000 di Training Center, Jakarta Timur
19 – 20 Mei 2015| Rp 4.000.000 di Training Center, Jakarta Timur
18 – 19 Agustus 2015 | Rp 4 .000.000 di Training Center, Jakarta Timur
TPM is a process to maximize the productivity of your equipment for its entire life and will extend the life of the equipment. TPM fosters an environment where improvement efforts in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Creativity are encouraged, through the participation of all employees. The goal of TPM is to maximize your Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and to reduce equipment downtime while improving quality and capacity.
This workshop is designed to show that Total Productive Maintenance goes far beyond traditional maintenance boundaries to attack equipment-related waste, including: downtime, speed losses, defects, frequent adjustments, changeover, and breakdowns. Participants are provided with the twelve steps in preparatory and implementation stage of TPM.
By attending this workshop, participants also obtain the following benefits:
- Understand TPM and its major components, including how to measure and increase overall equipment effectiveness and how TPM can help avoid interruptions to production
- Explain how the TPM process is integrated with other Lean tools to increase productivity
- Gather and analyze Overall Equipment Effectiveness data to determine equipment constraints
- Identify the six major equipment-related losses and how to minimize them in order to increase OEE
- Learn how implementation of the TPM process fosters improvement efforts in safety, quality, delivery, cost, and creativity by all employees
Agenda Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Introduction / Background
- Workshop objectives
- Manager roles and functions.
- What is Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- The Benefits of TPM (Tangible and Intangible Benefits)
- The Twelve Six Steps in TPM Preparation
- The Six Step TPM Implementation Stage
- The Seven Levels of Autonomous Maintenance
- Measuring Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Performance Efficiency
- Quality Rate
- OEE Calculation for a Single Machine
- Calculating a Line or Process OEE Number
- Accounting for Quality Losses
- Plant OEE Calculation
- Corporate or Division OEE Measures
- Showing the Results of OEE
- The Power of OEE.
- Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Who Should Attend
Personnel/supervisor/manager from production, maintenance, engineering and quality department.
- 17 – 18 Maret 2015
- 21 – 22 April 2015
- 19 – 20 Mei 2015
- 18 – 19 Agustus 2015
- 15 – 16 September 2015
- 20 – 21 Oktober 2015
- 17 – 18 November 2025
- 15 – 16 Desember 2015
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Venue : Hotel Harris Tebet
Jl. Dr. Saharjo No. 191,
South Jakarta (Tentative)
- Rp 4.000.000,-
- The tuition fee of total productive maintenance training included training kits, hand out, 2X Coffee break, lunch and certificate.
- The fee excluded any government taxes.
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)