22 – 24 Juli 2019 | Rp 6.900.000 per peserta di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
29 – 31 Juli 2019 | Rp 6.900.000 per peserta di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
05 – 07 Agustus 2019 | Rp 6.900.000 per peserta di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
Supply Chain Management Training Background
This course shall describe a contemporary and international supply chain management. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative, and the practice of supply chain is a professional discipline.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement logistics management and control policies, standards and related supply chain/ logistics operation standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in the logistics process.
Each class session will include discussion on logistics management, security, control or supply chain management issues that participants should be familiar with.
Supply Chain Management Training Objectives
- To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for people involved in supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
- To develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
- To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in supply chain management and operations.
- The use of technology and information systems to provide the basis for firm- and supply chain-wide integration and cooperation is necessary for successful operations.
- Exposes student to emerging processes and technologies in industrial supply chain management and operations.
Supply Chain Management Training Audience
- Supply chain/ Logistics Managers
- Business Managers
- Logistics and operation staff
Supply Chain Management Training Contents
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- Value Chain Management
- Logistics and Distribution
- Outsourcing in SCM
- Distribution and Warehousing
- Logistics Cost Planning
- Supply Chain Management Improvement
- E-Supply Chain
- SCOR Model
- Case Studies
Supply Chain Management Training Methods
- Case Study
Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogyakarta
- 22 -24 Juli 2019
- 29 – 31 Juli 2019
- 5 – 7 Agustus 2019
- 13-15 Agustus 2019
- 19 – 21 Agustus 2019
- 26 -28 Agustus 2019
- 02 – 04 September 2019
- 09-11 September 2019
- 16 – 18 September 2019
- 23 – 25 September 2019
- 30 September – 02 Oktober 2019
- 07 – 09 Oktober 2019
- 14 – 16 Oktober 2019
- 21 – 23 Oktober 2019
- 28 – 30 Oktober 2019
- 04 – 06 November 2019
- 11 – 13 November 2019
- 18 – 20 November 2019
- 25 – 27 November 2019
- 02 -04 Desember 2019
- 9 – 11 Desember 2019
- 16 – 18 Desember 2019
- 23 – 24 Desember 2019
- 30 – 31 Desember 2019
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training Supply Chain Management
- Rp 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- VIP training Rp 8.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas: Certificate, Training kits, USB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/ Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Lead Instructor Training Supply Chain Management
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT