May 19 – 22, 2014 | Fee : at Proposal di Bandung
October 13 – 16, 2014 | Fee : at Proposal di Bandung
Water treatment is the process in which water from various sources is treated to a water quality or standard that intended use. The principal objective of water treatment is generally to allow human and industrial effluents to be disposed of without danger to human health or unacceptable damage to the natural environment. This course will provide an understanding of the primary objectives of intake water treating and the quality demanded for water consumption and utilities. The focus of this course is on potential challenges to deliver concepts and performance evaluation along with safety performance maintenance.
Technical professionals engaged in Water-involved process and reinjection such as Facilities engineer, Pipeline Engineer, Biological handler, Laboratory Tester and Environmental Quality Control.
- Water Quality Criterion and Standards
- Water Treatment Process – Preliminary Treatment
- Water Treatment Process – Aeration
- Water Treatment Process – Coagulation &Flocculation
- Water Treatment Process – Sedimentation & Filtration
- Water Treatment Process – Softening & Disinfection
- Water Treatment Process – Corrosion and Scale Control
- Water Treatment Systems – Plant Siting
- Water Treament Chemicals – Properties, Handling & Storage
Jeffry Francois Heliaputra, ST.MT is a
Jeffry Francois Heliaputra, ST.MT is a Team-Instructor from Hilman Ahmad & Associates- Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals. He graduate from ITB of Engineering Physics and Magister Program, Industrial Engineering & Management. Part of the professional activities HE ever did was PT PUPUK KUJANG (member of ad-hoc team), Oil & Gas Consultancy, Engineering Recruitee Program, Advanced Interconnect Technologies in Jakarta, Engineering Process Staff & Quality Controller PCI ELECTRONIC INTERNATIONAL SINGAPORE SEKUPANG BRANCH, BATAM ISLANDS, INDONESIA and Water Treatment Consulting for BATAMINDO WATER SUPLLY & SERVICE