06 – 08 April 2020 | Rp 6.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
04 – 06 Mei 2020 | Rp 6.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
08 – 10 Juni 2020 | Rp 6.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
CULTURE CHANGE TRAINING INTRODUCTION
Reliability improvement is the focus in industry today. This is to insure the available of the products/ services which comply the demands. Many programs are designed to improve maintenance and reliability, but, the achieved results are rarely sustaining. This indicates that change is a difficult process and without proper attention to organizational culture, long-term successful change is not possible.
This course defines the culture, especially the organizational cultures. It elaborates the elements of culture, i.e. values, role models, rites and rituals, and cultural infrastructure. Then the discussion on the elements of change are following, i.e. leadership, work process, structure, group learning, technology, communication, interrelationships, and rewards. These two types of elements form a matrix which is the basis of the web of cultural change.
A tool has been developed for assessing the organizational culture with the objective to identify the root causes of the un-sustainability of the maintenance and reliability improvements. Recommendations for correction action can be derived from the results of the assessment.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING
- Changing the organizational culture in order to promote long-lasting change
- Provide a solid foundation to build new concepts, behavior and ways of thinking about work.
- Provide guidance for culture change and targeting reliability improvement.
- Understand the concept of cultural change applicable for the tasks you have every day.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
- Maintenance Managers/ Superintendent/ Engineers/ Planners/ Supervisors
- Project Engineers
- Process & Manufacturing Engineer
- Production Planners/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineers
- Other professionals who want to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
CULTURE CHANGE TRAINING OUTLINE
- Culture defined
- Vision and the goal achievement model
- Organizational values
- Role models
- Rites and rituals
- Cultural infrastructure
- Elements of change: leadership, work process, structure, group learning, technology, communication, interrelationships, and rewards.
- The web of cultural change
- Assessment and corrective action
Dr. Ir. Edy Suwondo
Dr. Ir. Edy Suwondo is a lecturer at the Aerospace Engineering Department, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB) and a member of the Aircraft Design, Operation and Maintenance Research Group, ITB. He has been working in the area of maintenance since 1992. His expertise is in Reliability Centered Maintenance, Reliability Control Program, Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Costing. He has conducted various research in those area at GMF AeroAsia, Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM), Nusantara Turbine and Propulsion (PT NTP) and Indonesian Aerospace Company (IAe). He involves also in various projects in his research group. Mr. Edy Suwondo received his bachelor degree from the Aerospace Engineering ITB and his doctor degree from Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands. His doctor research was in the applications of Life Cycle Costing in maintenance area.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 06 Apr 2020-08 Apr 2020
- 04 Mei 2020-06 Mei 2020
- 08 Jun 2020-10 Jun 2020
- 06 Jul 2020-08 Jul 2020
- 10 Agust 2020-12 Agust 2020
- 07 Sep 2020-09 Sep 2020
- 12 Okt 2020-14 Okt 2020
- 09 Nop 2020-11 Nop 2020
- 07 Des 2020-09 Des 2020
- Rp 6.750.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material and flash disk
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
CULTURE CHANGE FOR MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT