17 – 19 Februari 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Jakarta
16 – 18 Maret 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Jakarta
13 – 18 April 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Jakarta
THE ADVANCED PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING INTRODUCTION
The Advanced Project Management course gives seasoned project managers and project teams the knowledge and skill necessary to successfully manage increasingly complex project issues to meet desired project goals and objectives. Assuming a mastery of project planning, this course extends skills to remaining project management processes covering areas such as avoiding mistakes when executing and controlling a project, dealing with evolving stakeholder expectations, using trend analysis to measure project performance and improving project outcomes.
- Our Facilitators bring real-world experience to every course.
- Participants will be led, not lectured, through a combination of presentations and hands-on exercise.
- Our courses provide an experiential environment where participants can take risks and make adjusments based on their results before approaching large projects.
- Our course is consistent with Project Management Institute’s: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 5th Edition (PMBOK@ Guideline)
DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Identify key stakeholders, assess project feasibility, and solicit authorization.
- Communicate weekly tasks that are scheduled for completion with a focus on critical tasks.
- Update plan components, manage team and stakeholder expectations, and communicate progress and status consistenly and predictably.
- Manage cost, scope, time, risk, quality, and project change according to a set of processes.
- Use project metrics and process documentation to learn how to manage projects better.
- Analyze projects and the project management process continually.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Those who have mastered the planning process, are experienced with all aspects of the discipline, and are now looking for ways to develop their execution and control skill on larger, more complex projects.
- Experience in reading and analyzing outputs from scheduling software such as Microsoft@ Project and PRIMAVERA@.
- Experience in managing projects, Fast Start@ in Project Management or Project Management for Information Systems
ADVANCED PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- Project Selection and Initiation
- Initiating projects
- When do projects start?. Defining the project life cycle.
- Tips for defining the start of a project
- Considerations for initiating projects
- Key elements of the initiating process
- Guidelines for project initiation
- Project Execution Methodology
- Starting project work
- Getting work done
- Capturing progress and status
- Forecasting future work
- Project Variance and Control
- Performance metrics
- Understanding what causes variance
- Taking corrective action to overcome variance
- Managing change, quality, and risk
- Project Closure and Learning
- The challenge of project closure
- When and how to learn from projects
- Project closure reporting and archiving process
INSTRUCTOR : Pulung Susilo Rahardjo
VENUE : Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
DURATION : 3 days
- 17 Feb 2020-19 Feb 2020
- 16 Mar 2020-18 Mar 2020
- 13 Apr 2020-15 Apr 2020
- 11 Mei 2020-13 Mei 2020
- 15 Jun 2020-17 Jun 2020
- 13 Jul 2020-15 Jul 2020
- 18 Agust 2020-20 Agust 2020
- 14 Sep 2020-16 Sep 2020
- 19 Okt 2020-21 Okt 2020
- 16 Nop 2020-18 Nop 2020
- 14 Des 2020-16 Des 2020
- 6.950.000/person (full fare) or
- 6.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 6.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
ADVANCED PROJECT MANAGEMENT BASED ON PMBOK 5TH EDITION