26 Februari – 01 Maret 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
04 – 07 Maret 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
09 – 12 April 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
14 – 17 Mei 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
TANKER OPERATION MATERIAL OUTLINE
- General Precautions on Tanker.
- Arrival in Port.
- While tanker is at a petroleum Berth.
- Liaison Between Tanker and Terminal Before Cargo handling.
- Precaution Before and During Cargo handling and Other Tank Operation.
- Handling of Cargo and ballast.
- Tank cleaning and gas freeing.
- Inert Gas system.
- Crude Oil Washing.
- Cold and hot work permit.
- Entry into and work in enclosed spaces.
- Emergency procedures.
Trainer TRAINING TANKER OPERATION
Triyanto, Capt. R.I. M.Mar
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
TRAINING VENUE TANKER OPERATION
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
TRAINING DURATION TANKER OPERATION
- 26 Feb 2019-01 Mar 2019
- 04 Mar 2019-07 Mar 2019
- 09 Apr 2019-12 Apr 2019
- 14 Mei 2019-17 Mei 2019
- 18 Jun 2019-21 Jun 2019
- 22 Jul 2019-25 Jul 2019
- 05 Agust 2019-08 Agust 2019
- 02 Sep 2019-05 Sep 2019
- 21 Okt 2019-24 Okt 2019
- 04 Nop 2019-07 Nop 2019
- 10 Des 2019-13 Des 2019
TANKER OPERATION TRAINING INVESTATION
- Rp. 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
TANKER OPERATION TRAINING FACILITIES
- Training Module
- Flashdisk Contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)