24 – 26 April 2019 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Jakarta
08 – 10 Mei 2019 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Jakarta
24 – 26 Juni 2019 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Jakarta
31 Juli – 02 Agustus 2019 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Jakarta
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NON ENGINEERS TRAINING OVERVIEW
This course was designed to provide an understanding and a basic set of tools and techniques for people that work in a project environment. The couse is a based on the PMI framework which is the most globally accepted Project Management Methodology. After this course you will have an understanding of the project lifecycle and how a project can be delivered following afoemalized, structured approach based on industry standard practices. The course delivers concepts, methods, definitions, checklists, and practical knowledge that can be put to work immediately.
This course examines project management roles and environments, the project life cycle and various techniques of work planning, and control and evaluation to achieve project objectives. The tools currently available to project management team (Engineers and Non Engineers) are discussed throughout this course.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NON ENGINEERS TRAINING METHODOLOGY
The Course is designed to be taught interactively with syndicates and personal exercises, facilitation of group discussions, training videos, and discussions of real life examples.
The Company organization will benefit by:
- Increase project management personal effectiveness & soft skills
- Better production of project outcomes
- Understanding of Project Life Cycle Issues
- Alignment of project and corporate goals
- Understanding conflicts and resolving them
- Staff understanding of project reporting issues & project control skills
Attendees will gain by participation in this program through:
- Basic skills in managing project activities
- Learning skills necessary for basic the art of project management
- Developing a more effective approach to interacting with project stakeholders and project teams
- Further developing people management skills
- Ways for building effective plans
- Bette overall management and control of project
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Engineers
- Project Economic
- Project Planning & Control Engineers
- Project Cost & Control Engineers
- Planner & Scheduler
- Cost Estimator
- Document Controller
- Procurement or SCM
- Legal & Contract Engineers
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Controller
- Coorporate & Business Planning
- Project & Operation Secretary
- Person who get benefit for attending this Course
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NON ENGINEERS TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- Project Management Concepts & Principles
- What are project? , Standards & Codes, and Certifications
- Creation of a project, formal & informal bases.
- Define the characteristics of a project.
- Explain the need for project management, goals & objectives.
- Compare and contrast the roles of project managers in organizational environments.
- Describe the systems development cycle_project life cycle.
- Explain the roles of systems analysis and systems management in the life cycle of a
- Key project roles & Stakegolder management
- Best practise in project benchmarking
- Project Organizational Structures
- Describe the ways groups are organized into projects.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of project team members.
- Explain the relationship between project managers and line managers, especially in terms of the division of responsibility and authority.
- Develop plan communication
- Applied Project Planning
- Produce a statement of work (SOW) and decompose overall project goals, also estimate benefits & resources.
- Develop a work breakdown structure (WBS), using established tools and techniques, to achieve stated project objectives.
- Produce a task-flow network, using established tools and techniques, and analyze the contingencies, interrelationships, and critical path(s) of the work elements.
- Produce a Gantt chart, using established tools and techniques, to schedule the completion of all work elements.
- Project documentations
- Cost Estimating and Budgeting
- Develop cost estimates and budgets with cost accounts to plan project expenditures.
- Identify and limit risks
- Develop cost summaries for tracking project expenditures to budgeted costs.
- Develop cost forecasts to proactively control future planned expenditures.
- Project Performance Measurement and Control
- Define the concept of earned value performance measurement (EVM).
- Describe how project management information systems (PMIS) are used to monitor progress, evaluate, and control planned cost and schedule performance.
- Conduct effective meetings
- Develop reporting link & system approval, and document distribution
- Examples of Project Management in Practice
- Information Technology
- Constuction Industry
- Oil & Gas Indusry
- Social events
INSTRUCTOR : Pulung Susilo Rahardjo
VENUE : Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
DURATION : 3 days
- 24 Apr 2019-26 Apr 2019
- 08 Mei 2019-10 Mei 2019
- 24 Jun 2019-26 Jun 2019
- 31 Jul 2019-02 Agust 2019
- 14 Agust 2019-16 Agust 2019
- 11 Sep 2019-13 Sep 2019
- 30 Okt 2019-01 Nop 2019
- 13 Nop 2019-15 Nop 2019
- 18 Des 2019-20 Des 2019
- 6.950.000/person (full fare) or
- 6.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 6.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
FUNDAMENTAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR NON ENGINEERS