22 – 25 April 2019 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Jakarta
21 – 24 Mei 2019 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Jakarta
18 – 21 Juni 2019 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Jakarta
22 – 25 Juni 2019 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Jakarta
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR ENGINEERS & PROFESSIONALS TRAINING OVERVIEW
The course is structured around a four-phase process that provides a step-by-step framework for learning about and doing project management in the Industry. The course focuses on key technical practices and issues relating to each of the four project management phases as well as on “human dynamics” which are critical success factors in project management, such as communication, gaining consensus, problem-solving, meeting and coordinating, dealing with change and team-building.
This course examines project management roles and environments, the project life cycle and various techniques of work planning, and control and evaluation to achieve project objectives. The tools currently available to project managers, engineers, professionals and project team are discussed throughout this course.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR ENGINEERS & PROFESSIONALS TRAINING METHODOLOGY
The Course is designed to be taught interactively with syndicates and personal exercises, facilitation of group discussions, training videos, and discussions of real life examples.
By attending this course, participants will:
- To understand the link between organization strategy and projects
- To be able to manage Stakeholders involved in a project
- To appreciate the difference between planning and scheduling
- Using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to break a project down into manageable sections
- To understand and apply estimating techniques and critical path analysis
- To understand the importance of Risk Management and how to set up and appropriate Quality Management approach for a project
- To understand the importance of the control cycle in managing projects
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR ENGINEERS & PROFESSIONALS TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- Project Management Concepts & Principles
- What are project? , Standards & Codes, and Certifications
- Creation of a project, formal & informal bases.
- Define the characteristics of a project.
- Explain the need for project management, goals & objectives.
- Compare and contrast the roles of project managers in organizational environments.
- Describe the systems development cycle_project life cycle.
- Explain the roles of systems analysis and systems management in the life cycle of a
- Key project roles & Stakegolder management
- Best practise in project benchmarking
- Project Organizational Structures
- Describe the ways groups are organized into projects.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of project team members.
- Explain the relationship between project managers and line managers, especially in terms of the division of responsibility and authority.
- Develop plan communication
- Project Organizational Behaviors
- Identify leadership styles of project managers.
- Describe techniques used to manage groups and individuals in order to increase the effectiveness of working on a project team.
- Identify sources of diversity, either corporate or ethnic, that impact project team effectiveness.
- Applied Project Planning
- Produce a statement of work (SOW) and decompose overall project goals, also estimate benefits & resources.
- Develop a work breakdown structure (WBS), using established tools and techniques, to achieve stated project objectives.
- Produce a task-flow network, using established tools and techniques, and analyze the contingencies, interrelationships, and critical path(s) of the work elements.
- Produce a Gantt chart, using established tools and techniques, to schedule the completion of all work elements.
- Project documentations
- Cost Estimating and Budgeting
- Develop cost estimates and budgets with cost accounts to plan project expenditures.
- Identify and limit risks
- Develop cost summaries for tracking project expenditures to budgeted costs.
- Develop cost forecasts to proactively control future planned expenditures.
- Project Performance Measurement and Control
- Define the concept of earned value performance measurement (EVM).
- Describe how project management information systems (PMIS) are used to monitor progress, evaluate, and control planned cost and schedule performance.
- Conduct effective meetings
- Develop reporting link & system approval, and document distribution
- Project Evaluation and Termination / Closing
- Describe the procedure for conducting periodic project performance evaluation audits.
- Explain how project managers must communicate audit results to customers and management in order to manage expectations.
- Describe how, as a result of project audits, project managers conduct trade-off analyses of project performances versus cost and schedule constraints.
- Evaluate project checklist
- Identify causes associated with project success and failure, transferring lessons learned to future projects.
- Specify ways in which a project can be terminated upon completion, administrative and contractual closure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Manager
- Project Engineers
- Project Construction Engineer
- Project Economic
- Project Risk Engineers
- Project Planning & Control Engineers
- Project Cost & Control Engineers
- Planner & Scheduler
- Cost Estimator
- Procurement & SCM
- Legal & Contract Engineers
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Controller & Auditor
- Coorporate & Business Planning
- Person who get benefit for attending this Course
INSTRUCTOR : Pulung Susilo Rahardjo
VENUE : Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
DURATION : 4 days
- 22 Apr 2019-25 Apr 2019
- 21 Mei 2019-24 Mei 2019
- 18 Jun 2019-21 Jun 2019
- 22 Jul 2019-25 Jul 2019
- 20 Agust 2019-23 Agust 2019
- 17 Sep 2019-20 Sep 2019
- 21 Okt 2019-24 Okt 2019
- 19 Nop 2019-22 Nop 2019
- 16 Des 2019-19 Des 2019
- 8.750.000/person (full fare) or
- 8.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 8.250.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR ENGINEERS & PROFESSIONALS