04 – 07 Februari 2020 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
09 – 12 Maret 2020 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
30 Maret – 02 April 2020 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
Mechanics may be defined as that science which describes and predicts the conditions of rest or motion of bodies under the action of forces. It is divided into three parts: mechanics of rigid bodies, mechanics of deformable bodies and mechanics of fluids.The mechanics of rigid bodies is subdivided into static and dynamic, the former dealing with bodies at rest, the latter with bodies in motion.Mechanics is a physical science, since it deals with the study of physical phenomena. Mechanics is the foundation of most engineering sciences and is indispensable prerequisite to their study. The purpose of mechanics is to explain and predict physical phenomena and thus to lay the foundations for engineering applications.
Turbine Supervisors, Senior Mechanical Supervisors & Sr. Supervisors.
Understand common engineering material used in mechanical engineering. Demonstrate the understanding of gas and diesel engine.
MECHANICAL POWER TRANSMISSION TRAINING OUTLINE
- Fundamentals of Mechanics
- Fundamentals of Mechanics, Measurement of Mechanical Operation, Single Machine Principles, Simple Machines.
- Linkage System
- Lever Machines, Four-Bar Linkage, Toggle Linkage, Crank Systems.
- Drive System
- Gear Trains, Angular Gear Trains, Orbital Gear Trains, Belt and Chain Drives, Flexible Connectors.
- Control Devices
- Friction Devices, One-way Devices, Variable Speed Devices, Power Devices.
Ir. Maridjo,MT.is alumnus from Mechanical Engineering Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). He has been lecturer at PEDC and now as lecturer at mechanical engineering Polytechnique ITB (POLBAN). Ir. Maridjo has taught many topics related to his expertise to many companies in Indonesia, such as predictive and preventive maintenance, lubrication system, diesel machine, pump, gas turbine, piping and pipeline, compressor, boiler, conveyor system and many others. Many participants from companies have been trained and collaborated with him such as Chevron, Semen Gresik, semen Baturaja, Pertamina, Pusri, GGPC, employee of Qatar and lybia oil and gas company, UP IV Balongan pertamina, PT. Indocement, some PLTA, some hotels, PT.Pupuk Kujang, PT.Bio Farma, BPPT, PT. Bintang Agung, some other oil and gas companies in Indonesia and etc. Ir.Maridjo has been researching and publishing the results on his core competencies on academics standing.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 04 Feb 2020-07 Feb 2020
- 09 Mar 2020-12 Mar 2020
- 30 Mar 2020-02 Apr 2020
- 04 Mei 2020-07 Mei 2020
- 02 Jun 2020-05 Jun 2020
- 29 Jun 2020-02 Jul 2020
- 04 Agust 2020-07 Agust 2020
- 31 Agust 2020-03 Sep 2020
- 06 Okt 2020-09 Okt 2020
- 03 Nop 2020-06 Nop 2020
- 30 Nop 2020-03 Des 2020
- Rp. 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreakeveryday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one com
TRANSMISI DAYA MEKANIK (MECHANICAL POWER TRANSMISSION)