28 – 29 Oktober 2019 | Rp. 4.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
25 – 26 November 2019 | Rp. 4.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
26 – 27 Desember 2019 | Rp. 4.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSA) TRAINING DESCRIPTION
Job safety analysis (JSA) is the systematic examination of a job intended to identify potential hazards, assess the level of risk, and evaluate practical measures to control the risk. It must be kept in mind that JSA is not a workplace inspection or an audit procedure. Workplace inspection is a systematic examination of workplace conditions and practices to determine their conformity with company procedures and compliance with prescribed health and safety regulations.An audit process is a systematic examination of the safety management system to determine if work activities and related results comply with planned prevention policies and established programs. As well, an audit evaluates whether the program is effective in achieving the goals and objectives set out in the policy. In this course, you will learn the basics of the performing a Job Safety Analysis (JSA), which is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. You will get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define your role in making it effective. Through lecture, demonstrations, and workshops, you’ll learn how to develop and manage a JSA program in your workplace. You’ll also learn how to enlist participation from line employees, supervisors, and upper management. The result: Better processes make a safer workplace – and that means improved production and higher profits.
JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSA) TRAINING OBJECTIVES:
By the end of the course delegates will:
- help the employer recognize hazards posed within the physical layout of building (e.g. noise,smoke, radiation)
- the employer recognize hazards posed to the worker(e.g. Power tool use)
- to estimate the Risk- the chance that someone will be harmed by the hazard, identify the control that we use to reduce the risk of an incident, Re-estimate the risk of an incident with control in place.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSA) TRAINING?
This course is for anyone involved in operations and maintenance that needs to know how to perform JSAs of new or existing tasks.
In addition, full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, and operations managers can benefit from this course.
JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSA) TRAINING OUTLINE
- The steps in JSA Process
- Review of job hazards and Risks
- Performing the JSA
- Job stressor
- JSA Results
- Annual JSA review
- JSA in Response to Accidents, incidents, Non conformances, Corrective an Preventive actions.
- Job step and task change
- Area or facility changes
- Common Hazard Terminology
- Workshop – Case study in FRA and JRA implementation
- Performance Measurement Summary
JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSA) TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSA) TRAINING VENUE
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSA) TRAINING DURATION
- 28 Okt 2019-29 Okt 2019
- 25 Nop 2019-26 Nop 2019
- 26 Des 2019-27 Des 2019
INVESTMENT PRICE/ PERSON
- 4.500.000/ person (full fare) or
- 4.250.000/ person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 3.950.000/ person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )
JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSA)