24 – 27 Februari 2020 | Rp 8.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
02 – 05 Maret 2020 | Rp 8.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
30 Maret – 02 April 2020 | Rp 8.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
CHEMICAL HAZARD SAFETY TRAINING DESCRIPTION
- Hazardous materials, which are often referred to as chemical hazards, exist in one form or another in nearly all workplaces. There is potential exposure to hazardous chemicals in any industrial and production activity. The Basic Chemical Safety Course focuses on recognition and identification of chemical hazards, its potential acute and chronic health effects in exposed employees, and the risk of fire and explosion.
- It provides a basic but thorough review of sources of hazardous chemicals, its characteristics, devastating mechanism, and the method by which it can be controlled. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
CHEMICAL HAZARD SAFETY TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS
- What hazardous materials are, and how chemicals exist in mining and the workplace.
- Characteristics of common industrial hazardous materials.
- Fire, explosion, dust explosion and the basic of chemistry.
- Chemical access routes to the body, target systems, and the basic of toxicology.
- Factors that affect chemical injury or illness.
- Overview of MSDS.
- Chemical hazard control and prevention methods.
- Protection method and equipment.
CHEMICAL HAZARD SAFETY TRAINING OUTLINE
- Historical response to workplace hazards.
- Hazard classification and categories of workplace hazards.
- Primary hazards associated with flammable and combustible materials.
- Type of material, nature, and state of chemical hazards.
- Solid, liquid and gas that capable of causing health hazards.
- Dusts, particulates, mists, fumes, fibers, solvents, vapors, and toxic gases.
- Acute and chronic health effects.
- Repeated exposure and specific body systems damage.
- Hazard Communication Program.
- Basic information contained in the MSDS.
- Evaluating and controlling the risk of chemical exposures.
- Understanding exposure limits.
- Permissible Exposure Limit and Threshold Limit Value
- Lower and Upper Explosive/Flammable Limit
- Suggestions to reduce the chances of a chemical injury or illness
- Chemical hazard control, prevention methods, and direct read equipment.
- Protection methods and personal protection equipment.
CHEMICAL HAZARD SAFETY TRAINING IS DESIGNED FOR :
- Workers potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals, and those who responsible for safety in the workplace
- Anyone who needs to recognize chemical hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any industrial, mining and production activity.
- Technician, field operator, driller, dumper, plant operator, office staff, electrician, welder, machine operator.
- Tank cleaners and pipeline operators.
- Anyone who involves in chemicals handling and purchasing.
- Other beginners who interested in.
None. No previous training in Hazops is required. However, to gain the most from this course, a basic understanding of science, physics and chemistry will be helpful.
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING CHEMICAL HAZARD SAFETY
Dr. Hilman Ahmad and Team
Hilman Ahmad, PhD., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
- 24 Feb 2020-27 Feb 2020
- 02 Mar 2020-05 Mar 2020
- 30 Mar 2020-02 Apr 2020
- 12 Mei 2020-15 Mei 2020
- 22 Jun 2020-25 Jun 2020
- 29 Jun 2020-02 Jul 2020
- 24 Agust 2020-27 Agust 2020
- 31 Agust 2020-03 Sep 2020
- 26 Okt 2020-29 Okt 2020
- 23 Nop 2020-26 Nop 2020
- 30 Nop 2020-03 Des 2020
INVESTATION PRICE/ PERSON
- Rp 8.950.000/ person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.750.000/ person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 8.500.000/ person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
CHEMICAL HAZARD SAFETY IN MINING AND WORKPLACE