16 – 20 Mei 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
15 – 16 Juni 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
29 – 30 Juni 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
INTRODUCTION INDUCTION MACHINE MAINTENANCE
Induction motors are widely used in all industries and particularly used in large number in different system in power plants. Their failure rate is higher than any other equipment in the power plant. To reduce the down time of induction motors their condition assessment and their maintenance is very important. Also to bring awareness among the electrical maintenance engineers about the methods to be adopted for their effective maintenance and for improving their availability. This training intends to expose the engineers to various testing tools used and diagnostic procedures to be followed for identifying the defects and taking preventive/predictive/corrective actions maintenance to be carried out for reducing their failure.
TRAINING OBJECTIVE INDUCTION MACHINE MAINTENANCE
The training aims to bring awareness about usages of various condition assessment tools. So carry out of maintenance activities based on finding of condition assessment with systematic procedures and methodologies to be followed for reducing the down time of the induction motors and enhancing their life. The assessment tools consist noise meter or decibel meter, thermal measurement or infrared thermometer, insulation tester or withstand voltage of winding insulation, electric parameter of induction motor winding such as inductance, capacitance and resistance, also recent technology of harmonic analyzer of power consumed by operation of induction motor.
INDUCTION MACHINE MAINTENANCE TRAINING OUTLINE
- Identification of factors leading to failure of the induction motors
- Testing methods for the condition monitoring of induction motors
- Condition based maintenance of motors
- Systematic maintenance procedures
- Thermal measurement
- Noise measurement
- Winding parameters measurement
- Winding insulation or withstand voltage measurement
- Power quality measurement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Executives / Junior Executives working in the maintenance, commissioning and erection of electrical equipments in the power utilities & process industries.
The program will be delivered through class room lecture sessions, discussions and case studies.
Harry Prabowo, Ir., S.T., M.Eng.
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
- 19 Mei 2020-20 Mei 2020
- 15 Jun 2020-16 Jun 2020
- 29 Jun 2020-30 Jun 2020
- 18 Agust 2020-19 Agust 2020
- 31 Agust 2020-01 Sep 2020
- 19 Okt 2020-20 Okt 2020
- 16 Nop 2020-17 Nop 2020
- 30 Nop 2020-01 Des 2020
- Rp. 4.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 4.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 3.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: Notebook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
INDUCTION MACHINE MAINTENANCE