22 – 24 April 2019 | Rp 7.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
06 – 08 Mei 2019 | Rp 7.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
17 – 19 Juni 2019 | Rp 7.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
01 – 03 Juli 2019 | Rp 7.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
ABOUT THE DEEPWATER DRILLING RIGS, EQUIPMENT AND OPERATIONS TRAINING
This intensive training course will cover the general technology of a range of offshore drilling rigs from jack-ups to latest semisubmersibles and drill ships. In particular it covers general arrangement, operational capability, mooring and station keeping of these offshore drilling rigs and associated equipment and machineries at sub-sea and topside required to drill and complete wells at shallow to deepwater. Numerous work examples and case studies are presented throughout the course to provide the participants with a broad understanding of the mechanics, maintenance and operation of modern offshore drilling rigs and supporting structures.
This course is intended for foremen, tool pushers, drilling engineers and supervisors who are involved in contracting, operating and maintenance of offshore drilling rigs and associated equipment.
YOU WILL LEARN
Participants will learn:
- Operating principles of rotary drilling equipment and auxiliaries.
- Selection and evaluation of topside rigs and equipment.
- Transportation, installation and operation of offshore drilling rigs.
- Contracting and negotiating of drilling rig hire.
DEEPWATER DRILLING RIGS, EQUIPMENT AND OPERATIONS TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- Offshore Drilling Rigs and Supports Structures:
General arrangement, operational capability and drilling equipment facilities on typical fixed platforms, jackups, barges, drillships and semi-submersibles; operating and standby or survival condition for mobile platforms; mooring procedure and station keeping for semisubmersible and drill ships. In particular the course entails the following:
- Jack-up rigs: background, jacking mechanism, spud cans, moveable cantilever, drill derrick and several examples of jackup drilling rigs including general layout and storage capacity and rig
- Semisubmersible drilling rigs: background, vessel details and semisubmersible examples including general layout for equipment and storages, vessel motions and motion compensation devices and rig regulations.
- Drill ships: background, vessel details and drill ship examples including general layout for equipment and storages, vessel motions and motion compensation devices and rig regulations.
- Position and station keeping for floating drilling rigs :
- Mooring: mooring requirements, mooring regulations for drilling vessels, mooring system design, setting and moving the mooring pattern.
- Dynamic positioning: background, dynamic position concept, basic feedback and control, position measurement, thrusters and dynamic position rig design.
- Drilling rigs with twin drilling: design of twin drilling derricks for semis and drillships, working principles, operational capabilities in relation to drilling and equipment and casings Stack up and operational advantages.
- Offshore drilling components: drilling template, temporary and permanent guide bases, guide wire and guide line less systems, subsea wellheads including subsea BOPs, marine riser, LRP, motion compensation and drilling control system.
- Drilling requirements for platforms and production hosts (Spars and TLPs):
- general requirements, drilling guides and templates, well Control and well completion.
- Subsea wells related safety requirements: requirements for subsea drilling, typical subsea drilling and casing programme, problems associated with rig movements, safety requirements and review of past incidents involving loss of lives.
- Subsea BOP hook-up and testing operations: Integral components and operating principles of different subsea BOP equipment and choke line manifolds, hook up and testing of BOP
- Topside Rig Structure and Associated Rotary Drilling Equipment
The course will provide in depth knowledge on general arrangement, operational principles capabilities, selection and evaluation of drilling masts and associated structures as well as equipment required for drilling from jackups, semisubmersibles and drill ships, in particular it entails the following:
- Rig powering and transmission system: Calculation of overall power requirement (life support system, rotary equipment, hoisting equipment, fluid circulation and solid separation and other non-drilling activities), rating of internal combustion engine, drive system and utilisation of power, DC-Engine-Generator System and AC-SCR system.
- Hoisting system: Design consideration and operational requirement for offshore and land based derricks, substructures and portable masts, transportation and assembly of derricks and sub structures, design and operation of block and tackle and drawworks, design consideration and operation limit of different types of ropes, ton-mile calculation and slip and cut program for ropes and calculation of hoisting power requiments.
- Rotating system:, Calculation of power requirement for rotary table and top drive system for different operational requirement, design consideration for different types of rotary tables and top drive systems and functional and operational limitation of top drive system.
- Pipe handling system: Operational principles and capabilities of power tons and automated pip handling on offshore drilling rigs.
- Drillstring design and specifications: API classification of drill pipes and drill collars, manufacturing process of drill pipes, heavy weights, collars and stabilisers, design bottomhole assembly (selection of a combination of drill pipe heavy weight, drill collars and stabilisers) for different drilling depths and conditions based on stress analysis.
- Drilling fluid circulating system: Operating principles of triplex and duplex pumps, calculation of flow capacities and hydraulic horsepower, sizing of mud pits/mud tanks, mud mixing equipment, solid separation equipment; operating principles and sizing (determining mud handling capacities and horsepower) of shale shaker, desander, desilter, centrifuge etc.); sizing and selection of auxiliary pumps (flow rates and horse powers) and equipment.
3. Environmental Issues Related to Offshore Drilling:
Environmental requirements offshore drilling, environmental impact assessments, use and discharge of drilling muds and fluids and cleaning and disposal of drill cuttings.
4. Preparation of Contract (drilling rigs), Negotiation and Implementation:
Classification, analysis and evaluation of drilling contracts; detailed development of the drilling job, selecting drilling rig equipment capability, development of the contract and the presentation and adjustment of each party’s own position; management system of supervising and implementation of drilling contracts; and dispute case resolution by international law.
INSTRUCTOR : Dr.-Ing. Bonar Tua Halomoan Marbun and Team
VENUE : Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
DEEPWATER DRILLING RIGS, EQUIPMENT AND OPERATIONS TRAINING DURATION : 3 days
- 22 Apr 2019-24 Apr 2019
- 06 Mei 2019-08 Mei 2019
- 17 Jun 2019-19 Jun 2019
- 01 Jul 2019-03 Jul 2019
- 21 Agust 2019-23 Agust 2019
- 18 Sep 2019-20 Sep 2019
- 30 Sep 2019-02 Okt 2019
- 20 Nop 2019-22 Nop 2019
- 02 Des 2019-04 Des 2019
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
DEEPWATER DRILLING RIGS, EQUIPMENT AND OPERATIONS