5 – 7 Maret 2014 | Rp.7.500.000 per peserta at Hotel MM UGM, Yogyakarta
2 – 4 April 2014 | Rp.7.500.000 per peserta at Hotel MM UGM, Yogyakarta
7 – 9 Mei 2014 | Rp.7.500.000 per peserta at Hotel MM UGM, Yogyakarta
4 – 6 Juni 2014 | Rp.7.500.000 per peserta at Hotel MM UGM, Yogyakarta
This course covers all aspects of Geothermal drilling and deals It is particularly valuable for their career in Geothermal drilling operation. This course provides the development in Geothermal industry and drilling technology. In Geothermal Drilling Technology, participants will be given the principles, the techniques, the tools and designing procedures for a deviated well. Participants will also learn about principles of Geothermal drilling techniques This course also give valuable insight into workings of Geothermal drilling technology and providing direction in the design and implementation of these technology in Geothermal Industry. We will learn: What is technical aspects of Geothermal drilling operation, How to design the Geothermal operation, and their Completion, How to select equipment in their drilling operation and Completion, especially for Geothermal Well.
TRAINING OUTLINE Geothermal Well Drilling Planning for Non Engineer
- Principle of Geothermal Drilling
- Drilling Fluid Properties, Design and Optimization : Drilling Fluid Hydraulic Design, Friction Loss, Cutting transport, Bit hydraulic horse power, Bit hydraulic impact, Bit jet velocity
- Hole Problems : Burst, collspse, tension, biaxial
- Casing and Casing Design : Casing type, Maximum load principle, Cement and Cementing Design, Cement classification Cement Properties, Cement additive, Cementing design,
- Principle of Directional Drilling : Directional Well Path Design, Directional Well Path Evaluation, Build Curve Design, Bottom Hole Assembly
- DesignWell Drill String Design : Torque, Drag, Buckling, Drill String Strategy
geologists, rig crews ,drilling contract and service company personnel, Shaker Attendants, and any other personnel who are included in Geothermal Project.
Dr. Ir. KRT. Nursuhascaryo, MSc
Passed Doctorate of Petroleum Engineering (DR), Faculty of Earth Science and Technology Mineral, Pascasarjana ITB, Bandung. Ketua TIM Pelaksana Kerjasama UPN ”Veteran” Jogjakarta dengan Dili Institute of Technology, Petroleum School (petroleum engineering and petroleum management). Head of Studio Production Equipment, Head of Studio Drilling Equipment, Head of Laboratories Drilling Mud. Vice of Head Centre Study for Materials Technology, LPPM UPN “Veteran” Jogjakarta.
TIME AND VENUE Geothermal Well Drilling Planning for Non Engineer
Hotel MM UGM Yogyakarta
- Februari 5-7, 2014
- Maret 5-7, 2014
- April 2-4, 2014
- Mei 7-9,2014
- Juni 4-6, 2014
- Juli 2-4, 2014
- Agustus 6-8, 2014
- September 3-5, 2014
- Oktober 1-3, 2014
- November 5-7, 2014
- Desember 3-5, 2014
- Pukul : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
TRAINING FEE Geothermal Well Drilling Planning for Non Engineer
Biaya Rp. 7.500.000 per peserta (Non Residential).
Training Modules, Training Kit, Certificate, Exclusive Souvenir, Dinner & City Tour, Coffee Break & Lunch
Geothermal Well Drilling Planning for Non Engineer