10 – 11 April 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
02 – 03 Mei 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
12 – 13 Juni 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
13 – 14 Juli 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
In the mid-1980s and early 1990s, many businesses and organizations were squeezed by global competition and increasing customer expectations, where customers demanded quality in both products and services and would not hesitate to take their business to those firms that were mindful of these expectations.
An increasingly networked economy has served to exacerbate the situation and TQM has emerged as a company-wide management framework for responding to these needs.
Founded on the three principles of customer focus, process focus, and
people focus, this approach took account of the entire organization integrated around a strategic quality plan-a proactive plan for meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
In the last 15 years, quality management has become integrated into the practices of manifold firms. Given the pervasiveness of TQM implementation, firms no longer make a big show of implementing quality programs; they just do it! TQM itself has evolved and broadened to include such keywords as the learning organization and knowledge management. In short, to meet the demands of today’s customers, it is crucial that every firm adopt an integrative view of its processes as captured by the framework of TQM.
TRAINING OBJECTIVE :
- Understand the Total Quality Management concept and principles and the various tools available to achieve Total Quality Management.
- Understand continual improvement, customer satisfaction, process improvement and total organizational involvement.
- Understand the Human Factor in Quality
- Understand both technical and philosophical issues surrounding quality management
- Apply quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques in appropriate ways to investigate and ultimately resolve product or service quality concerns
- Evaluate the use of TQM initiatives, tools, and techniques in an organization
CAKUPAN MATERI TRAINING TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT:
- Historical review
- Quality definition
- dimensions of quality
- TQM principles: customer focus, process focus, people focus
- Barriers to TQM implementation
- Successful factors for TQM implementation
- Human factor in quality
- Quality control circle
- Pdca cycle & 7 quality tools
WHOSHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
- Officials who are responsible forContinuous Improvement
- Managers and Supervisors who areinvolved ininterdepartmentalactivities
- Managers and Supervisors fromalldepartments(frontoffice, back office, operations)
- Everyone whois interestedwithTQM
Ir. Desmon Ginting, M.Tech.
Beliau telah berada di Dunia Kerja lebih dari 21 tahun. Di era tahun 90-an hingga akhir tahun 2000 berkecimpung di Dunia Perbankan dan Pasar Modal. Sejak awal tahun 2001, terjun di arena Perubahan Perilaku dan Peningkatan Produktivitas dengan fungsi utama sebagai Business Developer, Account Executive dan Liaison Officer. Peranan ini membawanya berinteraksi dengan beragam kalangan dari berbagai organisasi dan industri, mulai dari manajemen puncak hingga manajemen lini pertama! Beliau menyelesaikan pendidikan S1 (Ir.) Industrial Engineering di ITB pada tahun 1989 dan atas dasar beasiswa penuh yang diterima, S2 (M.Tech.) Manufacturing and Industrial Technology di Massey University, N.Z. pada tahun 1996. Sejak tahun 2011, beliau aktif sebagai Trainer & Coach.
Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 10 Apr 2017-11 Apr 2017
- 02 May 2017-03 May 2017
- 12 Jun 2017-13 Jun 2017
- 13 Jul 2017-14 Jul 2017
- 03 Aug 2017-04 Aug 2017
- 14 Sep 2017-15 Sep 2017
- 12 Oct 2017-13 Oct 2017
- 02 Nov 2017-03 Nov 2017
- 14 Dec 2017-15 Dec 2017
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
Total Quality Management