18 – 19 Januari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
12 – 13 Februari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
15 – 16 Maret 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
12 – 13 April 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
INTRODUCTION of TRAINING TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT :
In the mid-1980s and early 1990s, many businesses and organizations were squeezed by global competition and increasing customer expectations, where customers demanded quality in both products and services and would not hesitate to take their business to those firms that were mindful of these expectations.
An increasingly networked economy has served to exacerbate the situation and TQM has emerged as a company-wide management framework for responding to these needs.
Founded on the three principles of customer focus, process focus, and
people focus, this approach took account of the entire organization integrated around a strategic quality plan-a proactive plan for meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
In the last 15 years, quality management has become integrated into the practices of manifold firms. Given the pervasiveness of TQM implementation, firms no longer make a big show of implementing quality programs; they just do it! TQM itself has evolved and broadened to include such keywords as the learning organization and knowledge management. In short, to meet the demands of today’s customers, it is crucial that every firm adopt an integrative view of its processes as captured by the framework of TQM.
TRAINING OBJECTIVE of TRAINING TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT :
- Understand the Total Quality Management concept and principles and the various tools available to achieve Total Quality Management.
- Understand continual improvement, customer satisfaction, process improvement and total organizational involvement.
- Understand the Human Factor in Quality
- Understand both technical and philosophical issues surrounding quality management
- Apply quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques in appropriate ways to investigate and ultimately resolve product or service quality concerns
- Evaluate the use of TQM initiatives, tools, and techniques in an organization
MATERI TRAINING TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT:
- Historical review
- Quality definition
- dimensions of quality
- TQM principles: customer focus, process focus, people focus
- Barriers to TQM implementation
- Successful factors for TQM implementation
- Human factor in quality
- Quality control circle
- Pdca cycle & 7 quality tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING ?
- Officials who are responsible forContinuous Improvement
- Managers and Supervisors who areinvolved ininterdepartmentalactivities
- Managers and Supervisors fromalldepartments(frontoffice, back office, operations)
- Everyone whois interestedwithTQM
INSTRUCTOR of TRAINING TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT :
Ir. Desmon Ginting, M.Tech.
Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 18 Jan 2018-19 Jan 2018
- 12 Feb 2018-13 Feb 2018
- 15 Mar 2018-16 Mar 2018
- 12 Apr 2018-13 Apr 2018
- 17 May 2018-18 May 2018
- 28 Jun 2018-29 Jun 2018
- 12 Jul 2018-13 Jul 2018
- 13 Aug 2018-14 Aug 2018
- 13 Sep 2018-14 Sep 2018
- 18 Oct 2018-19 Oct 2018
- 15 Nov 2018-16 Nov 2018
- 13 Dec 2018-14 Dec 2018
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
Total Quality Management