20 – 24 Februari 2017 | Rp. 9.250.000/peserta di Bandung
27 – 31 Maret 2017 | Rp. 9.250.000/peserta di Bandung
24 – 28 April 2017 | Rp. 9.250.000/peserta di Bandung
29 Mei – 02 Juni 2017 | Rp. 9.250.000/peserta di Bandung
TRAINING DESCRIPTION OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE & INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY
An introductory course outlining the broad principles of Occupational Hygiene as the basis for anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control of hazards that can be encountered in the workplace
TRAINING AIMS OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE & INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY
- To provide a practical understanding of occupational hygiene for people who need to manage or advise on workplace health issues in their employment.
- To provide a foundation for students who wish to undertake more in-depth study in individual occupational hygiene subjects.
- To inform and enthuse students about the field of occupational hygiene
TRAINING OUTCOMES OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE & INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY
On successful completion of this module the student should have a basic understanding of:
- The value of occupational hygiene and the role of the occupational hygienist
- The range of health hazards encountered in the workplace.
- Hazard recognition techniques
- Sources and potential routes of occupational exposure
- Exposure assessment and the measurement processes involved
- Methods of controlling exposure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
Health and safety professionals
Occupational health specialists (including physicians and nurses). specialists in subjects such as acoustics, ergonomics, human factors, occupational psychology, work, organisation, biosafety, acoustics, engineering, or analytical chemistry who want a broader appreciation of how their role interfaces with other professions over health issues in the workplace
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE & INDUSTRIAL TOXICOLOGY:
- Definition of Occupational Hygiene
- History and background of the development of Occupational Hygiene
- The importance of Occupational Hygiene today
- Human physiology
- An introduction to the physiology of the human body and how it can be affected by occupational exposure to chemical and physical agents.
- Fundamentals of Toxicology
- Basic concepts in toxicology including hazard, dose, routes of entry/ absorption, metabolism, toxicity testing.
- Material Safety Data Sheets as sources of hazard information.
- Examples of Hazardous Substances/Processes
- Illustration of where common hazardous substance/processes occur and their effects on the body.
- Assessment of Health Risks
- Basic principles of risk assessments, definitions of hazard and risk with brief mention of expert systems and control banding
- Measurement of airborne contaminants
- An introduction to the measurement of dusts, gases and vapours, including physical states of matter, types of sampling and analytical methods
- Hygiene Standards and Occupational Exposure Limits
- Overview of the basic concepts including Occupational Exposure Limits, units of measurement, time-weighting, simple calculations/algebra.
- Standard setting.
- Biological monitoring and Health Surveillance
- An introduction to the role of Biological Monitoring and Health Surveillance.
- General Approaches to the Control of Risk to health
- Outline of the main elements within the hierarchy of control.
- Basic principles of General Ventilation and Local Exhaust Ventilation.
- Overview of the hazards associated with asbestos and its control in the workplace.
- Biological Hazards
- Overview of the main biological hazards and their effects on humans.
- Overview of the physics of sound and units of measurement, basic physiology of the ear and the effects of noise
- Overview of the physics of vibration and its health effects on the whole body and locally.
- Thermal Environment
- Introduction to human responses to the thermal environment and ways to evaluate it.
- Lighting and Non Ionizing Radiation
- Introduction to the electromagnetic spectrum and the various bands of non-ionizing radiation, focusing on visible light.
- Effects and assessment of lighting in the workplace.
- Ionizing Radiation
- Introduction to health effects of ionizing radiation, exposure assessment and control techniques and the specialist roles of those who deal with it.
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Introduction to musculoskeletal injuries, ergonomics and the role of the ergonomist.
- Display Screen Equipment
- Overview of the hazards associated with the use of display Screen Equipment and how they should be managed.
- Human Factors
- The importance of human factors and their role in assessment and control of risks.
- Behaviour and culture.
- Occupational Hygiene Program
- Introduction to Occupational Hygiene Program implementation in industry
- Stress Management
- Introduction to stress and its management in the workplace.
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
He is a Senior HSE consultant, trainer and auditor. He has experiences as Behaviour Based Safety Lecturer since 2007( in house training at PT. Pindo Deli Karawang Timur, and PT. South Pacific Viscous Purwakarta ; in public training with parcipants from PT. Pertamina, PT. Inco, and CYNNOC) .
Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
TRAINING DURATION :
- 20 Feb 2017-24 Feb 2017
- 27 Mar 2017-31 Mar 2017
- 24 Apr 2017-28 Apr 2017
- 29 May 2017-02 Jun 2017
- 05 Jun 2017-09 Jun 2017
- 24 Jul 2017-28 Jul 2017
- 31 Jul 2017-04 Aug 2017
- 25 Sep 2017-29 Sep 2017
- 23 Oct 2017-27 Oct 2017
- 27 Nov 2017-01 Dec 2017
- 04 Dec 2017-08 Dec 2017
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 9.250.000/person (full fare) or
- 9.000.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 8.750.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )