25 – 28 Agustus 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Jakarta
08 – 11 September 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bandung
27 – 30 Oktober 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bogor
24 – 27 November 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Yogyakarta
15 – 18 Desember 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Jakarta
- Understanding the basic principles of operation and maintenance of diesel motor
- Understanding the tips for performance improvement diesel motor
Syllabus Training Diesel Motor
- Basic concepts and theories Diesel Motor
- Diesel Motor Parts
- Energy Conversion Diesel Motor
- Diesel Motor Performance
- Diesel Motor Operation and Maintenance
This course will be conducted by Ir. Hendy Riyanto, M.Sc. He is well experienced in Thermodynamic Engineering. He began his career as Lecturer of Machine Element, Numerical Analysis at Universitas Pasundan. He gained post-graduate on Mechanical Engineering from Colorado State University and practiced and shared his knowledge by becoming tutor in the same university for ten years. During his career he exposed to various jobs and responsibilities such as Geothermal Steam Turbine Analyst, Maintenance Management at PT Badak LNG and CNOOC, Mini Hydro Electric Generation, Natural Gas Vehicle Bus for Jakarta Busway Project, etc He has been delivering training course since 2005.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
- Yogyakarta, 3 – 6 Maret 2015
- Jakarta, 21 – 24 April 2015
- Bandung, 26 – 29 Mei 2015
- Bogor, 2 – 5 June 2015
- Yogyakarta, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Jakarta, 25 – 28 Agustus 2015
- Bandung, 8 – 11 September 2015
- Bogor, 27 – 30 Oktober 2015
- Yogyakarta, 24 – 27 November 2015
- Jakarta, 15 – 18 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000 ,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)