04 – 06 Agustus 2015 | IDR 7.000.000 di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
10 – 12 Agustus 2015 | IDR 7.000.000 di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
24 – 26 Agustus 2015 | IDR 7.000.000 di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
09 – 11 September 2015 | IDR 7.000.000 di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
OBJECTIVES CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
- Refresh the knowledge of the participants on fluid mechanic and pump characteristics
- Understand centrifugal-pump basic-system design, selection, operation, treatment and installation
- Learn the critical symptoms of pump operation
- Enhance the knowledge on pump sealing and rolling elements
- Gain additional knowledge on inspection and maintenance of centrifugal pumps
- Knowledge sharing among the participants and instructors
TRAINING OUTLINES CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
1. Basic Theory of Fluid Mechanics
- Physical properties of incompressible fluid
- Static fluid
- Basic flow of incompressible fluid
- Basic fluid dynamic
- Basic fluid energy process
2. Basic Theory of Centrifugal Pump and Installation
- Head or energy requirement of the installation
- The principle of energy transfer in centrifugal pump
- Characteristic of pump and its installation (Capacity, Head, and Efficiency)
Combination of pump and installation
- Pump specification
- Pump selection based on capacity, head, and efficiency
- Pump arrangement; series and parallel
- Suction analysis (Cavitations and NPSH)
3. Basic Theory of Reciprocating Pump and Installation
- Type of reciprocating pumps
- Comparison of centrifugal and reciprocating pumps.
- Discharge of a reciprocating pump.
- Slip of the pump.
- Power required driving a reciprocating pump.
- Indicator diagram of a reciprocating pump.
- Variation of pressure in the suction and delivery pipes due to acceleration of the piston.
- Effect of the acceleration of the piston on the indicator diagram.
- Maximum speed of the rotating crank.
- Effect of friction in the suction and delivery pipes, on the indicator diagram.
- Effect of fitting air vessels on the suction and delivery pipes of a reciprocating pump.
- Maximum speed of rotating crank with air vessels.
- Work done against friction with/without and air vessels.
- Flow of water into and from the air vessel, fitted to the delivery pipe of a reciprocating pump.
- Multiple cylinder pumps.
4.Critical Symptoms of Pump Operation
- Water hammer
- Over pressure
- Negative pressure
- Pressure fluctuation
- Procedure to run and stop the pump
- Controlling the capacity
- Hazard prevention
- Automatic operation
- Centrifugal pump application
- General notes on pre-starting checks General notes on pump lubrication
- General notes on pump operation
- General notes on pump maintenance
- Process pump bearing
6.Centrifugal Pump Sealing
- Seals principles and practice
- Pump shaft sealing
- Mechanical seals in the process industry
7.Rolling Element Bearings in Centrifugal Pump
- Principles of centrifugal pumps
- Angular contact ball bearing in centrifugal pump
- Double row angular contact ball bearing
8.Selecting Multiphase Pumps
9.Inspection and Maintenance of Pump
- Preliminary inspection
- Operating condition inspection
- Spare parts handling
- Inspection (visual, dimensional and non-destructive test)
- Mechanical and electrical run-out
- Dynamic balancing per API-610
- Rotor assembly
- Trouble shooting
Dr. Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc. and team
- Fresh Mechanical or Rotating Engineers, Engineering and Construction Engineers, Project Engineer
- Production Operators, Technicians, Asset Management Team members, Maintenance and Operation Personnel who are responsible for the
- Selection, Sizing, Specifying, Installation, Testing, And Maintenance Of pumping system.
- Experienced professionals who want to refresh or broaden their understanding of pumps
- Professionals with little to moderate production facility design and or production operation back ground
- Other professionals who want better understanding of the subject
TIME & VENUE
- 4-6 Agustus
- 10-12 Agustus
- 24-26 Agustus
- 9-11 September
- 15-17 September
- 28-30 September
- 5-7 Oktober
- 19-21 Oktober
- 26-28 Oktober
- 2-4 November
- 9-11 November
- 24-26 November
- 8-10 Desember
- 15-17 Desember
- 21-23 Desember 2015
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro | Yogyakarta
- IDR 7.000.000 per participant (Non-Residential)
- Minimal participants : 2 persons (Yogyakarta)
- Yogyakarta : Ibis Styles Dagen, Ibis Malioboro, Horison Ultima-Riss, Harper Mangkubumi, 101 Hotel, Grand Tjokro, Novotel, Grand Aston, Phoenix Hotel | Kuota Min. Peserta: 2 orang
- Bali : Ibis Styles Kuta, Ibis Dewi Sri, Ibis Bali Kuta, Ibis Circle Kuta, Harris Hotel | IDR. 8.000.000 Per Peserta (Non-Residential) | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Bandung : De Batara, Amaris, Golden Flower Hotel | IDR. 7.500.000 Per Peserta (Non-Residential) | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Training Modul
- Exclusive Polo shirt
- Flashdisk containing materials
- Training photo
- 2x coffee break and lunch
- Transportation Service from airport to hotel / training venue (at least for 2 participants from the same company).
Centrifugal Pump Selection,Operation And Maintenance