27 – 29 April 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
18 – 20 Mei 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
08 – 10 Juni 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
INTRODUCTION TRAINING SYSCAT SOFTWARE
Security incidents or crime often occur within all types of industries. It is very often that similar incidents/crimes reoccur due to inappropriate lesson learned from previous incidents/crimes, or inability to analyze the patterns or trends.
In order to prevent similar incident from recurring, an in-depth analysis is required; thus crime trend analysis and root-cause analysis is required. In this training, participants shall be guided on performing crime trend analysis, root-cause analysis, and benefit-cost analysis.
By utilizing SYSCAT, users can perform root-cause analysis systematically.
MATERIAL OUTLINE SYSCAT SOFTWARE
- Introduction to Crime Trend Analysis + Exercise
- Introduction to Root-Cause Analysis + Exercise
- Introduction to CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
(Laptops installed with SYSCAT)
- Introduction to Benefit-Cost Analysis
- Explanation on how to use software SYSCAT
- SYSCAT Operation Exercise
EXPLANATION ABOUT THE SOFTWARE TRAINING SECURITY ANALYSIS:
SYSCAT is the first and only Security Incident Cause Analysis software to assist security function in identifying not only the immediate factor, but further more to the triggering factors. The software is an assistance tool, guiding the user in identifying not only the triggering factors but also the potential recommendations.
Below table shows the comparison between manual SVA/Risk Analysia and SYSCAT.
|Compared Item||Manual Cause Identification||SYSCAT|
|Immediate Cause Analysis||By intuition||Standardized and Systematic|
|Triggering Factor Analysis||By intuition and subjective||Guided by system|
|Recommendation||By intuition and subjective||Guided by system|
|Filing||Paper-filing, easily lost||Kept in Database|
By attending this training, participants will receive:
- SYSCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Tool) Software
- Training on how to operate SYSCAT
- Knowledge on Crime Trend Analysis, Root-Cause Analysis and Benefit-Cost Analysis.
- All future updates regarding SYSCAT (exclusively for first training batch, limited offer)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS SYSCAT SOFTWARE TRAINING?
Any employees holding security functions and/or assigned to perform root-cause analysis, which then to improve existing security system to prevent incidents or crime from reoccurring.
During the registration, participants are expected to bring and handover their laptops for FASRIM installation. The computer must be in Administrator log-in, which will allow us to install the software, including the following supporting software, i.e. Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Visual Studio. The laptop must be installed with Windows 7 or 8.
TRAINING INSTRUCTOR SECURITY ANALYSIS
Win Leftian Noor, SE., MM. ICPS.
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
TRAINING DURATION SECURITY ANALYSIS:
- 27 Apr 2020-28 Apr 2020
- 18 Mei 2020-19 Mei 2020
- 08 Jun 2020-09 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020-28 Jul 2020
- 10 Agust 2020-11 Agust 2020
- 28 Sep 2020-29 Sep 2020
- 12 Okt 2020-13 Okt 2020
- 09 Nop 2020-10 Nop 2020
- 28 Des 2020-29 Des 2020
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 6.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 6.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 6.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)