16 – 18 Maret 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
07 – 09 April 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
11 – 13 Mei 2020 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
INTRODUCTION RISK BASED INSPECTION (RBI)
Risk Based Inspection (RBI) is a systematical process that identifies, assesses and map industrial risks, which can compromise equipment integrity in both pressurized equipment and structural elements. The high risk equipments are then managed by a proper inspection interval, method and coverage. In the Risk Based Inspection (RBI) philosophy, it is more cost- effective to allow some systems to fail as long as the consequences of the failure are low, on the other hand, some systems may have such high consequences of failure that failure is totally unacceptable, and therefore, these items should receive most attention by using a proper inspection plan & practice. In this course API 581 and API 580 and other DNV and ABS guidelines and recommended practices, will be consulted.
RISK BASED INSPECTION (RBI) MATERIAL OUTLINE
1. Defining boundary system to be assessed
2. Screening operating unit within a plant to identify area of high risk.
3. Identifying the damage mechanism operative
4. Determining the technical module sub-factor and likelihood of failures
5. Determining the hazard areas and consequence of failure
6. Estimating a risk value of each equipment, tabulated and ranked
7. Prioritizing the equipment maintenance based on a the measured risk
8. Designing an appropriate inspection program.
9. Systematically managing the risk equipment failures.
RISK BASED INSPECTION (RBI) BENEFIT
- Increased knowledge of equipment which may pose a potential risk.
- More reliable equipment and plant operation.
- Increased safety.
- Cost optimization through switching to non-invasive inspection techniques.
- Possibility to tailor shutdown scope.
- Option to extend run lengths where applicable national regulations permit it.
- Increased teamwork during the implementation process.
- Development of a knowledge database including equipment design, process features, damage mechanisms and inspection strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Manager or every one who should know this topic.
Dr. Ahmad Taufik, M.Eng.
Dr.Ahmad Taufik,M.Eng. is Risk and Integrity Specialist, and Chairman for Indonesian Society for Reliability (ISR). He got his doctorate program from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA (1996). He is now also a lecturer at Graduate Study Program at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) teaching for risk and integrity assessment related courses. He has been interacting with oil and gas companies for more than 10 years for training, consultant and project implementation. This much experiences in oil and gas industries will be shared by him in training class. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has much work experiences joining in some institution such as at Lloyd’s Register as Operation Manager, PT. Surveyor Indonesia and PT. AT Solusi as consultant and trainer. And at present Dr. Ahmad Taufik is an Asset Integrity Specialist for PT Pertamina PHE-ONWJ (formerly BP West Java, Indonesia). He has performed in depth study in integrity research for pipeline, mechanical and pressurized system. He is member of ASM and ASME. He has wide interest including RBI, PIM, FTA, FMECA, RCA, RAM study and many other risk engineering areas. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has been chairman and speakers for many Oil and Gas International Conferences in Indonesia, (INDOPIPE, MAPREC), Malaysia (ASCOPE), Singapore and China (IPTEC) for the last five years. He has taught many training class on his expertise topics for many companies in Indonesia.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 16 Mar 2020-18 Mar 2020
- 07 Apr 2020-09 Apr 2020
- 11 Mei 2020-13 Mei 2020
- 02 Jun 2020-04 Jun 2020
- 08 Jul 2020-10 Jul 2020
- 05 Agust 2020-07 Agust 2020
- 09 Sep 2020-11 Sep 2020
- 07 Okt 2020-09 Okt 2020
- 04 Nop 2020-06 Nop 2020
- 09 Des 2020-11 Des 2020
HARGA INVESTASI/ PESERTA
- 6.950.000/ peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- 6.750.000/ peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- 6.500.000/ peserta (peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
RISK BASED INSPECTION (RBI)