30 September – 02 Oktober 2019 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
18 – 20 November 2019 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
16 – 18 Desember 2019 | Rp 6.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
PIPELINE RISK & INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT TRAINING INTRODUCTION
Pipeline Risk & Integrity Management is the most current and modern integrated management system to insure public and environmental safety for oil and gas pipeline transportation operation both onshore and offshore pipelines. It covers detail risk and integrity assessment, inspection, maintenance and repair plan. The pipeline management will also follows specific rules and procedures outlined by ISO 9000 quality system. To enhance the coverage, pipeline risk and integrity management is usually combined with geographical information system (GIS) and online security electronic system to monitor and control the pipeline right of way (ROW) more effectively. Data base management system is therefore a critical part for successful pipeline integrity management implementation. In this training course ANSI/ASME 31.8S and API 1160 as recommended practices and other related method and procedures, will be discussed.
PIPELINE RISK & INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT OUTLINE
- Threat and Hazard Identification
- High Consequence Areas Determination
- Data Mining, Selection and Integration
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Mechanical Integrity Assessment
- Risk Mitigation Recommendation
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Plan
- Pipeline Operator Organization and ISO 9000 Quality System
- GIS and Pipeline ROW Maintenance Management
The integrity management program is designed to benefit pipeline operators, public safety, all stake holders by supplementing existing safety requirements with both risk- based management and mechanical integrity principles that focus on safety risks in high consequence areas, such as highly populated or frequented areas. It introduced a new perspective on pipeline operations in the most cost effective way.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Manager.
PIPELINE RISK & INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Dr. Ahmad Taufik, M.Eng.
Dr.Ahmad Taufik,M.Eng. is Risk and Integrity Specialist, and Chairman for Indonesian Society for Reliability (ISR). He got his doctorate program from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA (1996). He is now also a lecturer at Graduate Study Program at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) teaching for risk and integrity assessment related courses. He has been interacting with oil and gas companies for more than 10 years for training, consultant and project implementation. This much experiences in oil and gas industries will be shared by him in training class. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has much work experiences joining in some institution such as at Lloyd’s Register as Operation Manager, PT. Surveyor Indonesia and PT. AT Solusi as consultant and trainer. And at present Dr. Ahmad Taufik is an Asset Integrity Specialist for PT Pertamina PHE-ONWJ (formerly BP West Java, Indonesia). He has performed in depth study in integrity research for pipeline, mechanical and pressurized system. He is member of ASM and ASME. He has wide interest including RBI, PIM, FTA, FMECA, RCA, RAM study and many other risk engineering areas. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has been chairman and speakers for many Oil and Gas International Conferences in Indonesia, (INDOPIPE, MAPREC), Malaysia (ASCOPE), Singapore and China (IPTEC) for the last five years. He has taught many training class on his expertise topics for many companies in Indonesia.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll.
- 30 Sep 2019-02 Okt 2019
- 18 Nop 2019-20 Nop 2019
- 16 Des 2019-18 Des 2019
HARGA INVESTASI/ PESERTA
- 6.950.000/ peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- 6.750.000/ peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- 6.500.000/ peserta (peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/ from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
PIPELINE RISK & INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT