18 – 21 Februari 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
05 – 08 Maret 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
01 – 08 April 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
06 – 09 Mei 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
OIL POLLUTION TRAINING OUTLINE
- Overview of Marine Oil Spill: Sources of Spill ; Responses ; The effects; Litigation ( Study from Tanker Accident : MT Exxon Valdes; MT Torrey Canyon; MT Athos.) ;
- IMO and its Committees relate to Marine Pollution.
- Marine Pollution Prevention. Regulation on Marine Pollution ; Marpol 73/78; OPA. Definitions; Oil Record Book; IOPPC; Survey; Equipment; Oil Discharge Requirements;
- Fate of Oil Spills in the Marine Environment; Types of Oil; Properties; Behavior; Spreading; Evaporation.
- Effect of Oil on Marine and Coastal Resources; Ecological Effects; etc.
- Site and Responder Safety; Safety and Health consideration.
- Response Planning; Situation Evaluation and Response Options; Environment Consideration; Surveillance. Containment and Recovery of Oil; Booms & Booming Techniques; Deployemen techniques in Tidal River, channel and estRecovery devices; Recovery system; Sorbents.: Requirement; Performances; Applications; Recovery; Storage. Sampling Techniques.
- Chemical Dispersion. Application techniques; Precaution; Conclusion.
- Shore-Line Clean Up; Method; Final Cleaning; Organization and management of work forces; On Land Oil Spill; Disposal Techniques for Oiled Soil.
- Waste Storage & Disposal.; Disposal method; Direct disposal; Burial; Destruction; Incineration.
Triyanto, Capt. R.I. M.Mar
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
OIL POLLUTION TRAINING VENUE
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
OIL POLLUTION TRAINING DURATION
- 18 Feb 2019-21 Feb 2019
- 05 Mar 2019-08 Mar 2019
- 01 Apr 2019-04 Apr 2019
- 06 Mei 2019-09 Mei 2019
- 18 Jun 2019-21 Jun 2019
- 30 Jul 2019-02 Agust 2019
- 06 Agust 2019-09 Agust 2019
- 03 Sep 2019-06 Sep 2019
- 29 Okt 2019-01 Nop 2019
- 05 Nop 2019-08 Nop 2019
- 02 Des 2019-05 Des 2019
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
OIL POLLUTION TRAINING FACILITIES
- Training Module
- Flashdisk Contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of oil pollution training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)