10 – 13 Maret 2020 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
21 – 24 April 2020 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
11 – 14 Mei 2020 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
MODERN SAFETY AND LOSS CONTROL MANAGEMENT TRAINING INTRODUCTION
Some managers do not understand how much accidents and other loss-producing events really cost. Wearing the blinders of traditional thinking in the area of accidents, they are likely to see only the costs of medical treatment and workers compensation. What is worse, they may accept these as the envitable costs of “doing business”, or assume that accident costs are borne by the insurance carrier. Even fewer managers understand that the same factors which are creating understand are also creating production losses as well as quality and cost problems. To understand the modern safety and loss control management is to take the significant steps in the identification, assessment and control of all losses.
MODERN SAFETY AND LOSS CONTROL MANAGEMENT TRAINING OBJECTIVES
After attending this course, the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the Republic Indonesia / Government & International Safety Regulations
- Implement modern safety and loss control management principles .
- Analyze the real causes , cost of accidents and other losses, and a functional framework for analyzing their sources and controlling their effects.
- Conduct professional management approach to provide operational strategies for improving overall management.
MODERN SAFETY AND LOSS CONTROL MANAGEMENT TRAINING OUTLINE
- Introduction to R.I. Government and International Safety Regulations.
- The Modern Evolution of Safety Management
- The Causes and Effects of Loss
- Management Control of Loss
- Planned Inspections
- Personal and Group Communications
- Leadership and Employee Training
- Principles of Occupational Health
- Fire Loss Prevention and Control
- Principles of Accident/Incident Investigation
- Property Damage and Waste Control
- Case Study, Group Discussions and Presentations, Safety Film/VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers, Superintendents and Supervisors of all Departments, such as Production, Maintenance, Logistics, Engineering, Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS/Loss Control/Loss Prevention, Medical, Utilities and Services, Security, Personnel/Human Resources and who ever concern with the Safety and Loss Control aspects.
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING MODERN SAFETY AND LOSS CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Ir. Didi Sugandi, Bc. M.
He has 38 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 17 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
TRAINING VENUE MODERN SAFETY AND LOSS CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 10 Mar 2020-13 Mar 2020
- 21 Apr 2020-24 Apr 2020
- 11 Mei 2020-14 Mei 2020
- 22 Jun 2020-25 Jun 2020
- 21 Jul 2020-24 Jul 2020
- 24 Agust 2020-27 Agust 2020
- 22 Sep 2020-25 Sep 2020
- 26 Okt 2020-29 Okt 2020
- 23 Nop 2020-26 Nop 2020
- 21 Des 2020-24 Des 2020
INVESTATION PRICE/ PERSON
- 8.750.000/ peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- 8.500.000/ peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- 8.250.000/ peserta (peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
MODERN SAFETY AND LOSS CONTROL MANAGEMENT