JADWAL TRAINING ONLINE
14 – 15 Oktober 2020 | Rp 2.000.000,- Online Training
11 – 12 November 2020 | Rp 2.000.000,- Online Training
JADWAL TRAINING KELAS
06 – 08 Oktober 2020 | Rp 6.000.000 per peserta di Yogyakarta
24 – 26 November 2020 | Rp 6.000.000 per peserta di Yogyakarta
MODERN PROCUREMENT TRAINING DESCRIPTION
Today, purchasing must be the most progressive group in the company. Your systems, techniques, and operational theories must be flexible and dynamic. The typical philosophy of “We have done it that way for 20 years, so it must be good,” or, “We make money in spite of ourselves!” does not apply in modern procurement practices. Worldwide competitive pressures require greater contribution from the purchasing and supply management functions, procurement practices and suppliers to improve the organization’s relative position on quality, price, technology, and responsiveness—that doesn’t mean sitting around and waiting for it to happen!
As a mid-level to senior purchasing professional, you are the key in the purchasing and physical supply process. Advanced technology, sophisticated marketing approaches, and expanded requirements for goods and services have made the purchasing job more complex than ever before. “Evolution” is the buzzword among competitively-minded purchasing managers. There is the need for modern procurement practices. Implicit in this concept is the application of personal skills which range from technical aspects to overall comprehension of the business requirements in procurement practices.
Modern procurement practices will address these critical management concerns and will provide practical techniques and vital information to enhance the purchasing function’s contribution to your organization’s bottom line. Learning the skills offered in Modern procurement practices can make a difference in the way you plan and execute the purchasing function within your organization. Plan to attend this exciting opportunity to refine your thinking and find out what you can do to become even more effective on the job.
MODERN PROCUREMENT TRAINING CONTENTS
- Purchasing Organizational Concept, personnel training and educational factors, purchasing job descriptions and procurement practices.
- Prepare plans, set goals and objectives for contribution to the bottom line and cost effectiveness for procurement practices.
- Decide what sourcing strategies and expectations can be used to enhance supplier quality and productivity and optimize the supply base.
- Factors in the business environment affect purchasing decisions and how purchasing should monitor, appraise, and evaluate these factors through performance reports.
- Electronic commerce, internet-based purchasing, and purchasing/procurement cards for operational management and decision support to improve productivity and enhance decision making through modern procurement practices and modern procurement practices.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with suppliers in order to realize maximum cost efficiencies and continuity of service.
- Exchange insights and information about the problems you face everyday with other professionals, developing a network of executives with whom you can share information both during the training and beyond.
- Communication Thecniques: Ensure that communication is clear and concise internally, both between you and your staff-and externally with vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- The “ins and outs” of strategic sourcing, early supplier involvement, supplier empowerment, outsourcing, and value-added supply management.
- Improve your ability to communicate results to top management about selling purchasing’s contribution to the overall organizational goals.
- Develop a better understanding of strategic physical supply management and its inherent “new wrinkles.”
- Prepare yourself for the use of specialized purchase instruments and their contracting alternatives in the contracting process and modern procurement practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TRAINING?
This training is recommended to be followed by the Manager and Staff in the unit of:
- Inventory planning
- Cost control
MODERN PROCUREMENT TRAINING METHODS
- Presentation (Theory & Concept Introduction)
- Interactive Discuss
- Case Study & Analysis
MODERN PROCUREMENT TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Arya Wirabhuana, ST., M.Sc., CPM. & Team
JADWAL TRAINING ONLINE 2020
- Batch 3 : 14 – 15 Oktober 2020
- Batch 4 : 26 – 27 Oktober 2020
- Batch 5 : 11 – 12 November 2020
- Batch 6 : 25 – 26 November 2020
- Batch 7 : 09 – 10 Desember 2020
- Batch 8 : 28 – 29 Desember 2020
PENYELENGGARAAN DIBAGI 2 SESI PER HARI
- SESI 1: Pukul 09.00 – 11.30 WIB
- SESI 2: Pukul 13.00 – 15.30 WIB
VIA APLIKASI ZOOM
* Peserta diwajibkan menginstall aplikasi zoom di laptop
* Peserta akan mendapatkan softfile modul format pdf
BIAYA DAN FASILITAS TRAINING ONLINE
* Publish Rate : Rp 2.000.000,- / participant
* Special Rate : Rp 1.850.000,- / participant (untuk registrasi minimal 5 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)
- Qualified Instructor
- Softfile modul/materi format pdf
- Sertifikat (dikirimkan via jasa pengiriman)
- Pajak (VAT/PPN)
JADWAL TRAINING KELAS 2020
- Batch 10 : 06 – 08 Oktober 2020
- Batch 11 : 24 – 26 November 2020
- Batch 12 : 01 – 03 Desember 2020
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta: Cavinton Hotel Yogyakarta; Neo + Awana Hotel Yogyakarta; Pesonna Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta
Surabaya: Hotel Neo Gubeng Surabaya; Hotel Santika Pandegiling Surabaya
Malang: Ibis Styles Malang Hotel
Jakarta: Yello Hotel Manggarai Jakarta; Dreamtel Jakarta Hotel
Bandung: Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung; Grand Setiabudi Hotel Bandung; Grand Tebu Hotel Bandung
Bali: Ibis Bali Kuta Hotel; Hotel Neo + Kuta Legian Bali
In House Training : Depend on request
TUITION FEE TRAINING
- Publish Rate : Rp 6.000.000,- / participant
- Special Rate : Rp 5.600.000,- / participant (min 4 participants from the same company)
Bandung / Jakarta / Surabaya / Malang:
- Publish Rate : Rp 7.000.000,- / participant
- Publish Rate : Rp 8.000.000,- / participant
- Meeting Room at hotel, Coffe Break, Lunch
- Module (hard & soft copy/flashdish)
- Training Kit, Souvenir, Sertifikat
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training
- Penginapan peserta training
- Pajak (Ppn 10 %)
MODERN PROCUREMENT TRAINING