13 – 15 Agustus 2019 | Rp 6.900.000 per peserta di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
19 – 21 Agustus 2019 | Rp 6.900.000 per peserta di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
06 – 08 Januari 2020 | Rp 6.900.000 per peserta di Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
Kepner Tregoe Foundation Course Background
The two-day Kepner Tregoe Foundation course introduces individuals working in trouble shooting environments to a systematic process of problem solving when responding to incidents and problems.
This course enables individuals to deliver a high level of quality and consistency in customer support. The course equips participants with the knowledge of the terminology, structure and basic concepts of Kepner Tregoe’s problem management and incident management techniques such as Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis.
The course is designed also to aggrendize the participants to have effective capability to cope with situtaion within the increasing complexity of IT systems, this means the course shall lead to effective of selecting and applying the troubleshooting method of the Incident and Problem Management.
The Kepner Tregoe® approach to Problem Solving and Decision Making is cited in ITIL V3 to satisfy the needs of Problem Investigation and Diagnosis.
During the Foundation course, participants will be optimally prepared to take and pass the Kepner-Tregoe Foundation examination.
Kepner Tregoe Foundation Course Objectives
- Establishing a common language in troubleshooting that ensures consistency in customer support in a Service Management environment
- Introducing structured critical thinking techniques to analyse problems, make decisions and proactively avoid problems
- Capability in handling complex issues (Situation Appraisal)
- Capability in aanalyzing problems (Problem Analysis)
- Capability in making proper decisions (Decision Analysis)
- Capability in avoiding future problems (Potential Problem Analysis)
- Participants will also:
- Understand how these skills assist in the delivery of ITIL Incident and Problem Management.
- Improve skill participants to manage customer problems and escalations.
- Provide managers and engineers with tools to handle issues rationally
- Maximise the process of questioning in problem analysis and decision making more effective.
- Give to the partcipoants techniques for handling complex customer issues.
- Provide to the participants with better understanding on how ITSM Problem & Incident Management process fits within our jobs.
- Increase the capability in making progress toward resolution of several current customer issues
Kepner Tregoe Foundation Course Audience
The course is designed to the participants who want tohave foundation knowlege and want to be certified by Kepner Tregoe as ‘Kepner-Tregoe Foundation certified, and further seek to attend the two-day Kepner Tregoe workshop on how to learn and implement the concepts they have learnt and with the main objective to improve Incident Management and Problem Management
Kepner Tregoe Foundation Course Contents
- Introduction to Kepner Tregoe rational process
- Situation Appraisal
- Problem Analysi
- Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis
- How to perform Preventive Problem Analysis
Kepner Tregoe Foundation Course Methods
- Case Study
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 22 – 24 Juli 2019
- 29 – 31 Juli 2019
- 5 – 7 Agustus 2019
- 13 – 15 Agustus 2019
- 19 – 21 Agustus 2019
- 26 -28 Agustus 2019
- 02 – 04 September 2019
- 09 -11 September 2019
- 16 – 18 September 2019
- 23 – 25 September 2019
- 30 September – 02 Oktober 2019
- 07 – 09 Oktober 2019
- 14 – 16 Oktober 2019
- 21 – 23 Oktober 2019
- 28 – 30 Oktober 2019
- 04 – 06 November 2019
- 11 – 13 November 2019
- 18 – 20 November 2019
- 25 – 27 November 2019
- 02 – 04 Desember 2019
- 9 – 11 Desember 2019
- 16 – 18 Desember 2019
- 23 – 24 Desember 2019
- 30 – 31 Desember 2019
Kepner Tregoe Foundation Course Investation & Facilities
- Rp 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- VIP training Rp 8.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas: Certificate, Training kits, USB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/ Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Kepner Tregoe Foundation Course Instructor
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team
KEPNER TREGOE FOUNDATION COURSE