06 – 09 April 2020 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
04 – 07 Mei 2020 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
02 – 05 Juni 2020 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
Many chemical substances are beneficial and essential for our existence. They may be poisonous, flammable, explosive, radioactive, water reactive, corrosive, or they may possess some other property that is cause for regarding them as dangerous. Using the jargon of emergency-response personnel, they are fittingly referred to as hazardous material. Hazardous material often harm to people, destroy property and wreak substantial health and environmental damage, so the hazardous material should be safely handled, transported and stored.
After attending this course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop actual skills in hazardous material handling.
- Identify hazardous material and create an environment of high safety awareness.
- Set-up emergency response procedures, organize emergency drills.
- Prevent accidental losses caused by mishandling of hazardous material.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Supervisors, Foremen, Technicians, Transportation Equipment Drivers of Departments who are responsible for Hazardous Material Handling, including Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS personnel, Laboratory, Logistics/Warehouse or anyone who has to manage Hazardous Material Safe Handling.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SAFE HANDLING COURSE OUTLINE
- Government HSE Regulations on Hazardous Material Handling.
- Hazardous Material in the Workplace
- Principles of Occupational Health and Toxicology
- Planned Safety Inspections
- Identification and Labeling
- Material Safety Data Sheet ( MSDS )
- Hazardous Materials Storage
- Emergency Response Planning
- Hazardous Materials Safety Audit
- Waste Disposal Control
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Safety Procedures
- Case Study, Group Discussions & Presentations, Safety Films/VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
He has 38 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 17 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 06 Apr 2020-09 Apr 2020
- 04 Mei 2020-07 Mei 2020
- 02 Jun 2020-05 Jun 2020
- 06 Jul 2020-09 Jul 2020
- 03 Agust 2020-06 Agust 2020
- 07 Sep 2020-10 Sep 2020
- 05 Okt 2020-08 Okt 2020
- 02 Nop 2020-05 Nop 2020
- 07 Des 2020-10 Des 2020
- Rp 8.750.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 8.250.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SAFE HANDLING